Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

a few more quotes I like

quoth the ravenous

1) It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge -Albert Einstein

2)If you can't explain it to a 6 year old, you don't understand it yourself -Einstein

3)I have decided to stick with love.  Hate is too great a burden to bear. -MLK, jr.

4)Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future. -Oscar Wilde

5)If you judge people, you have no time to love them. -Mother Theresa

6)Nothing is impossible.  The word itself says I'm possible! -Audrey Hepburn

7)Choose a job you love, and you will never work a day in your life. -Confucius

8)The question isn't who is going to let me.  It's who is going to stop me. -Ayn Rand

9)Here's to books, the cheapest vacation you can buy. -Charlaine Harris

10)The harder you work, the luckier you get. -Gary Player

11)Make it a rule never to give a child a book you would not read  yourself. -George Bernard Shaw

12)If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane. -Robert Frost

13)You have not failed until you have quit trying. -Gordon B. Hinckley

14)For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: