Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

About Me

Some experiences, qualities, and characteristics
You want a piece of me?

I have seen my own face in my dreams, looking back at me
I have seen the night sky, indoors and with my eyes closed
I have looked in a mirror and seen someone else
I have looked at a glass-covered picture, and seen the figure of death, dancing superimposed.
I have had corporate dreams, with Disney content,
and another with store shelves filled with brightly-colored packaging.
I have been callled a dark agent and a vampire
I was voted 'most kind'
I have been homeless
I have been to jail, and Atascadero State Hospital
I have qualified for Mensa
I won an alumni scholarship to Cal
I have been a clerk at Walgreens...
I have been a bagger at Falletti's Finer Foods in SF, and Albertson's
I have been a bellboy at Hyatt SFO (Burlingame)
I have made pizza at Woodstock's (in Davis)
I have worked the deli counter at the Davis co-op
I have made burgers at the Davis graduate
I have been a security guard at the 1.98 clearance center
I have been a counselor at Camp Royaneh, a boy scout summer camp in Cazadero, Ca
I am an Eagle scout.
I won a Boston College book award, and a Journalism award.
I was the editor-in-chief of my high school yearbook.
I have been diagnosed with schizo-affective disorder
I have been unemployed for almost a decade
I have lived in Berkeley, San Francisco, Sacramento, West Sacramento, Calistoga, Cobb, Roseville, Auburn, and Davis
I have been approached once in response to my thoughts, not my words
I wonder if I am a global telepath
I am a piece of work
I have converted many words to numbers
I have tripped many times...by NOT taking drugs
My natural brain chemistry results in telepathy, my link to 'the source' (?)
I have influenced the outcome of sporting events -as a spectator
I have feared the consequences of my thoughts in the universe
I have read all of the bible
I have claimed to be- if not been- God
I speak Spanish
I have travelled to China
I enjoy listening to foreign languages I don't understand, on the radio
I like all music
I have extended Freebird for minutes, in my head
I take medications nightly, olanzapine and risperidone (costing about 22 bucks/day)
I aspire to be a scholar-athlete and a renaissance man
I aspire to read a book a day
and do "daily maintenance", i.e. exercise daily
I am a member of the Y
I have experienced personal tragedy
I have been in lust and in love
I was an International Relations major in college,
with an emphasis in Third World Development studies.
I was raised Catholic,
but wrote a credo in college in which I became agnostic
I am adopted
I am pro-life
I enjoy a Buddhist meditation group
I am a flower-child ('71), and a member of generation X
My left ankle doesn't bend
My mind is often blank
I am a good listener
I am patient
The words ingest and excellent are personal
I am frugal
I enjoy life, and want to live forever!
I am heterosexual
I am a homo sapien
I like to know -people and things
I navigate the matrix
A psychiatrist said I am the kind of person who endures, who keeps on keeping on despite whatever obstacles life presents.
I can be hardcore in a rain storm
My dad says coiling hoses and replacing watch batteries remind him of me.
I aspire to read the New York Times daily,
and the Economist and the Christian Science Monitor, weekly
I ran hurdles in track in high school (with the student body president, and with a future Olympian athlete..)
Sarah Jessica Parker and Billy Idol's white wedding (hey little sister shotgun) are personal, too.
The Saab 9-3, and the Z71 indicate my birthday.
As Pink Floyd sang, there's someone in my head, but it's not me
which complicates Being John Malkovich
I am 'behind blue eyes' (referencing The Who)
I know (one of) the real Buffy
I dated a French and a Holland
I am a big brother
I have an uncle Tom
My mom is a Hennessy (like the cognac)
My dad drives a PT cruiser
My mom, PT, Peggy T, also evokes Egypt
Tennessee evokes Jesse
Jesse was a sitcom from '98-2000
Ellen, and Dave's world, were also parts of my world
The LT sticker (for Lake Tahoe) is also my dad's initials
Jesse, in spanish, is Chuy (pron. chewy), Isai (ees-ah-e), and Jesus (heyzeus)
My name means God makes forget, and something about the eucharist.
(see my blog post entitled 'oblation')
Teshara can be rearranged to 'the Sara'.
or 'as earth' or 'as heart' or 'as hater'
I am single

No comments: