Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, September 14, 2009

How to be God like Me

1. Be Good
a. Don't do anything bad
b. Do all you can for good.
c. How do you defeat evil without becoming evil?
d. How do you define, for yourself, good and evil.
2. Be Happy.
Make being good a part of being happy.
Love one another.
3. Be Alive. Die fulfilled.
Don't be a zombie. Have a zest for life.
Read everything. Do everything you want to in life.
Maybe have a purpose in life. Pick a cause and go all the way with it.
4. Read my blog. Write your own. Stay positive.
5. Write the pope a note. I think I'll do that, one of these days.
The pope died after I wrote him a complaint about the source of my condition, last time.
6. Action speaks louder than words. Do a good turn daily.
7. Maybe be a bit mad. Maintain a curiosity about everything.
8. Talk to the JW's every time they stop by.

Attempt to be a Renaissance (wo)man.
And a polymath.
Did you know that Leonardo Da Vinci was a left-handed homosexual?
And something else, too.
Deciduous comes from 'to decide'. Jesus dried up a fig-tree.
Who decided?

I think, therefore I am. I am, therefore God is.
I am God, I think. God thinks.
God is love. Love thinks. Love stinks.
Catholic perfume. cat prr.

Jitterbug perfume, by the writer of that book set in Alaska I read (pronounced red) recommended by Tiffany (who I did not have Breakfast with, although I asked) at Aquarius next to Cafe Roma next to the Mcdonald's owned burrito place next to Bogey's books (whose name I always forgot, except I knew it had something to do with jet fighters), where I looked for theater literature on how to completely change one's appearance so I could look completely altered for Halloween, or make myself useful undercover.

Hitler is said to hate Kanye West. You can't believe everything you read. But I can. Hitler would have ordered a hit on Ler, if he were jewish. Larry, lair, me. I approve of the right for Kanye to make himself center stage, but not the propriety. Is law just a matter of manners set into code by ethical/moral tyrants? Is South Park an important show in any way for developing The South (I read that book in college). Barack called him a 'jackass'. black on black dissing. God, the devil, and Bob. I knew a Bob at Davis who studied physics. He took extra time to take tests, as well as in bowling. I think rules are good for shaping people's opinions, but Kanye may have read my blog, and is now dreaming of a life in heaven with gay fish (!), because he's taking a break to rethink things. The pussycat dolls were on my mind recently, and now I'm thinking about collective unconscious and movies that either give insight into a predestined future or try to alter a future nightmare that someone may have dreamed. Books and movies are waking dreams. One man's nightmare is another man's wet dream.

Go, Manuel Marquez. Abas con insulting tv commentator.
The shorter the fight, the more Coke the U.S. should donate to every man, woman, and child in Mexico. And a free dental visit. Raise the poor by ever so slightly lowering the rich. Make the entire planet a democracy, 1 person, 1 vote, and let the madness of social and mind control run willy nilly, in a world without guns.

No comments: