Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

God turns 38

-wikipedia and rotten have historical reviews, each day.

-I'm 38. That's like ch-ch-ch-ch-changes. -David Bowie
(c is the 3rd letter and h is the 8th)
church is very 38ish.

Sara and I went for a walk this morning, had breakfast at Sarafornia, and a nice dinner is planned with her mom visiting from Auburn (her house didn't burn down, if you were wondering) (Her dad's house came close, though).

Speaking of danger, I hope I don't catch swine flu, which a presidential panel fears will kill 90,000 people (and hit nearly half the entire poplulation of the U.S... Is this the same as the bird flu? H5N1? the regular flu? How many shots do I need? I already get a shot so I don't lose my shit as God and all, lol. Anyway, good luck, lords. Get it, Life OR Death? Scary) 90k is more than double the death count from an ordinary flu season.

2 years from 40. My dad called and said I was getting closer to his age, ha (44).
My mom also called and said she plans to help Vets and something else...I forgot, ugh.
Anyway, dinner's going to be awesome, with skirt steak, and spinach, and potatoes au gratin, and ice cream and coke (the beverage). O happy day.

Btw, the youngest father recorded was aged...8. youngest mother, 5. both from China.
If I had a child every year since I was 8, I'd have 30 children.

wikipedia on 9-3 (this date in history)
September 3: Ghost Festival in the Chinese calendar (2009); Independence Day in Qatar; Flag Day in Australia; Armed Forces Day in Taiwan

301San Marino, one of the smallest nations in the world and the world's oldest republic still in existence, was founded by Saint Marinus.
590Gregory I became pope, the first one to come from a monastic background.
1260Egyptian Mamluks defeated the Mongols at the Battle of Ain Jalut in Palestine.
1783Great Britain and the United States signed the Treaty of Paris, formally ending the American Revolutionary War.
1901 – The National Flag of Australia, a Blue Ensign defaced with the Commonwealth Star and the Southern Cross, flew for the first time atop the Royal Exhibition Building (pictured) in Melbourne.

okay, the name of the guy who became pope in 590 has my brother's name
and
the egyptian (pegyt..) mamluks defeated the mongols in Palestine on my sat score.

it's my birthday, humor me. Of course everything revolves around me, lol.
The rotten site seems to be stuck in December.

Here's history from infoplease:
1189
Richard I (the Lion-Hearted) was crowned king of England at Westminster Abbey.
1658
Oliver Cromwell, the lord protector of England, died.
1783
The Treaty of Paris officially ended the Revolutionary War between the United States and Great Britain.
1939
Great Britain and France declared war on Germany during World War II.
1967
Nguyen Van Thieu was elected president of South Vietnam.
1974
Frank Robinson was named the first African-American manager in major league baseball.
1976
The unmanned U.S. spacecraft Viking II landed on Mars and took the first pictures of the planet's surface.
1978
Pope John Paul I was installed as the 264th pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church.

No comments: