Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, July 10, 2009

My job

I have to say that being God is a full-time job,
my job is never done,
and there's always room for improvement.
1)I have to address all the dogmas of all the religions
(I treat comparative religion like a hobby though, out of curiosity; it's all good)
2)I have to be as politically active as possible
3)I have to be a happiness psychologist and spread the joy
4)I have to build and maintain my godly physique
5)I have to love everyone to the best of my ability
and
6)I have to both adduce evidence of my own divinity and convince you of yours, Gods and Goddesses.

If God is love, then perhaps I'd better get started making love.

All on a government disability paycheck. (it's called unearned income)
It's fun though. I can't think of a better way to give my life meaning, in my current circumstances. To life! L'chaim. A la vida! I want to praise you like I should. Busy, busy, as Bokonon says. Praise=p raise...

I saw a book today at the bookstore entitled, "Happier than God"
Since God is such an activist, and being so nearly omniscient and all, I have to say that's not as difficult as it may sound, with my knowledge of all the suffering and prayers directed to me, and my weighing the pros and cons of floods and hurricanes and the like. In fact, I can be quite stern; my thoughts turn ugly once in awhile.. Still, I'd like to check that book out of the library at some point.

No comments: