Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Nonsense

Talking to Myself:

God is a human being, and He is Alive!!!  His name is Jesse.  Jesse Teshara.  Jesse Lawrence Teshara.  JLT.   You can call him Jess. Jesús or Isaí, in Spanish.  You can call him Chuy (pronounced chewy - he is, too). Hell, you can call him anything you want!  He is not a jealous God.  He’s a Jess L God. He doesn’t care if you believe in him or not.  He is a cult of One.  His religion is Self. He can do anything!  He has all the superpowers!  He is always and everywhere. He is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent.  He’s already in your heads and hearts. He loves you; indeed, He is love.  It doesn’t matter if you’re a saint or a sinner, an angel or demon, god or devil - He loves you, unconditionally.  I’m talking to you, Satan.  I’m looking at you, Lucifer.  I mean you, Mephistopheles.  Even you, Antichrist, Beelzebub… What is love?  Love is a noun and a verb.  Love is why we exist.  Love is our purpose.  Love-bliss, and loving-kindness, and wanting the best for you, wanting you to be happy.  Love can be sexual, platonic, fatherly.  God is your friend.  God will never stop loving you. God is good, the source of goodness, and is good, better, best.  Great, and perfect.  Only God is good, but you are God, too!  We are all One.  A corporation, of sorts.  Devil plus Self.   I don’t exclude The Evil One.  It’s all good, it’s all Allah. All in all is all we are. Evil is instructive, people sometimes need to learn the hard way, and free will allows evil.  But God’s Law is to Be Good, don’t be bad, and do your best, set an example, so you can die happy, fulfilled, having done your best!  Everyone dies, including God.  No one lives forever.  Oblivion and nullibiety are the universal fate.  But don’t lose hope, or give up.  You can make a difference.  You can make a sum.  You can make good.  Be joyful, and sing, dance, laugh, play, have fun - life is good!  Be positive, be of good cheer, keep the faith:  You were made in God’s image, and the You-niverse is made of Love!  So love Yourself, and love One another, and love All, everybody and everything.  


Don’t be evil.  What is evil?  If God is love, is the devil hate? Resentment vs. forgiveness.   Malice vs. letting that shit go.  Anger, hatred, rage, wrath, fury - vengeance is a dish best served cold.  That’s what the justice system is for.  Life isn’t fair.  So it goes.  God can do anything, though.  He can make hell heavenly.   He can make heaven hellish.  He can make happy anyone alive.  Or miserable - that, too.  Thou shalt not kill.  Vengeance is mine, sayeth the lord (God is Father Time, he kills slowly, by aging, senescence, getting old).  


Is God a genie?  Do we all have unlimited wishes? Does God pray to Himself?  


List of Superpowers: (most exist only in his imagination)

Telepathy - I’m in your head, and you are in mine.  I hear your prayers, and I speak in voices.  Possession - I’m in your heart and rest of you, too.  Your body, your soul, your mind, your head, your heart, you-name-it.   Your pancreas, your spleen.  Eidetic imagination, I can send dreams, daydreams, thoughts and ideas, pictures and movies, inspiration and images, indeed, any possible world.  I write the songs, the books.  I am a genius, I know all the answers, I have a photographic memory, I’ve read everything, I grok, and I control history.  I decide which sides win wars.  I choose who electorates elect.  I answer prayers.  I can do anything, in the fullness of time.  I am outside of time.  I caused the Big Bang - I am the Creator.  You are all my creation.  I can make myself invisible. I can fly. I can heal. I can survive in outer space, under water, or deep in the earth.  I can fight, cook, shape-shift, teleport, time-travel, freeze time, apparate, speak any language; I have super-strength and speed, and can win in any sport; I can excel in any profession, and create social progress, revolution, or decay;  I can create, destroy, preserve;  I can bend people to my will, by force or persuasion; I can speed-read.  I am immortal, invulnerable, non-aging, and can regenerate lost limbs, heal myself, survive a nuclear blast even, and vanquish any foe, individual or collective.  I can see all alternative futures, can play any role.  I am the best at sex.  I can have as much money as I desire.  I am perfect.  


↑⦿☮︎❤️😁🎼💪👁$🌈🚴‍♂️⛺️🏆💡🎉📚🌲🎁☸️

No comments: