Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, November 13, 2023

Boring Bored Boris

Making Class Tolerable

Boris is bored.   If you’re bored, then you’re boring, his teacher said.  What’s wrong with being boring?  Life is boring.  Well, anyway, I can make the most of this.  I am most definitely not a boring person.   In fact, sometimes I wonder if I’m a person at all.  I can be whatever I want.  Today I’ll be a -.  What can I do to make this lecture interesting?  I can break the words into pieces.   I can make them numbers.  I can make pictures or movies in my mind.  I can doodle on my pad.  I can take notes, and write really small.  I can make special shapes or symbols for words, so I can record more.  Anything but daydream, unless I know the material already.   I can be hyper-alert, and watch the people in the classroom, and imagine or fantasize about using superpowers.  I can think of wordles (words you can make from the letters of a word) and anagrams and rhymes.  Maybe I can do two (or more) things at once:  multitask.  I can flip through trivia cards.  I can translate the lecture into other languages.   I can make up words and give them new definitions.  I can write down a list of questions to ask, (teacher, librarian, parents), (or google, or wikipedia, or chat gpt).  I can do isometric exercises, while I sit here.  I can make lists of synonyms, antonyms.  I can take perfect notes, and sell them!  I can read and write poetry about the lecture topic.  I can write sentences, paragraphs, essays, books, and incorporate Wikipedia and outside reading into the lecture material.  I can flip randomly through dictionaries and increase my vocabulary.  I can make myself perfect.  I can do pushups, planks, yoga poses, stretches.  I can engage, and make long lists of questions.   Stay curiious, my friend.  Read, read, read.  There are oceans of data, and school is just a trickle!


A friend of mine asked if I was a good Catholic boy, growing up.  I thought about it, and told her I was an altar boy, an Eagle Scout, the yearbook editor, got into Cal with an alumni scholarship, and won the journalism award...  but I also organized the senior prank, and am basically atheist now.   I took a Theology class as a freshman at Davis, and we had to write a credo on God, Morality, and Human Nature.  Agnostic, pro-life, and whatever you make your life to be.  I told her the Catholic morality took, and I'm not depraved or anything.  It's just that we live in a cold, dark, vast, empty, inhospitable, dangerous, meaningless, indifferent, neutral universe.  I read Camus in high school.   Anyway, you have to make your own meaning.  Maybe I am a little depraved.  I believe you should be good, adhere to your own morality, have integrity.  Evil exists, and must be dealt with.  


today's fun:

Horchata has nothing to do with a chat with a whore

Pastor tacos aren't made of priest meat

The Doors are closing, lol

I bought poop bags.  The checker asked me if I wanted a bag, lol

The station agent has no money, lol

    life is full of little jokes

don't get any funny ideas (orangutasm?) (porsperity?) (litorgy?)


knights who say nee! (and hegemonic hedge funds)

   bring me a shrubbery! George bush?

Yahya Sinwar is the actual name of the head of Hamas

    yeah yeah war is a sin (kumbaya and shit)

salaam salami;  hamas ham;  egypt pyg;  obra boar

   koin greek and oink;  pork and krop korp

damage and destruction, despair and depression, 

delusion and deceit, dissent and debate

Saintly Strom Thurmond on the theremin

Sheriff Sharif

Teshara and Avalokitesvara

shits and giggles and SAG-AFTRA

Stu stew and the Joy of cooking

are there any elephants in Tuscany?

who are the Houthis? who who? I really wanna know

bad, red, and bedridden

who are the hoodlums? give a hoot, for hoom the bell tolls

have sex and halve six!  three on the tree

scarab beetles, arab numerals, carob raisins, and caribbean blue

SP, save the planet, sense of purpose, science presentation

   prosperity and stability, peace and security

   strength and power, speed and performance

   star projector, solar panels, silly and pointless

   saints and psychopaths, prayer and supplication

   scripture and pictures, slavery and plantations

   shirts and pants, psychotic and schizophrenic

   pain and suffering, signal-processing

   Sykes-Picot agreement, Prophet Song (book by Paul Lynch)

in a mood for doom, reading Dune in the nude

milkman's delivery route, and the Milky Way

deeply creepy Grim Reaper (goes eep! eep!)

faces, faeces, and fuss about flossing

trash bin liner and ocean liner

I can't fathom having asthma

orgasmic plasmatics

razzmatazz about a spasm of pleonasm

hordes of whores

Ellen has fallen for Tullen

true facts and false lies (actually true?)

you're letting people down in that getup

the model was paid handsomely

guys and galaxies, guides and galleons

God makes water, makes wind, lol

R and R, rest and relaxation, rotation and revolution

sick satanic, healthy thy hell

a jew pit on Jupiter, nazi star system

fast fax facts

an arbor on the harbor

raucous caucus, politics vs. policy

Is Bibi Billy Bob's bugbear?

Billy Bob is not the ragin' cajun

James Carville is not Jesus Christ

electorate with electrolytes

god is anything or anyone 'godlike or divine'

RIATGTEI (Reality is all the god there ever is)

decreasing distraction, and realizing all things dissolve and die

think and reflect, on compassion and loving-kindness

SPC, single pointed concentration, (like storm prediction center, etc.)

weary, we're E?  peace, piece, and peas! (and p's and pees)

NAP, Nature of All Phenomena, zzz (WAKE UP!!!)

unhappiness, dukkha, unease, dis-ease, oppression, repression

sad and depressed, pain and suffering, torture and torment, "hell"

tall tales and short shirts

↑ + E (increase positive energy)

notice and know,  get 4 and forget

Yes, the English progressive rock band, 

    and Noh, the form of japanese dance-drama

passing pacifism and flunking flank-steak

acing critical race theory and getting a C in seal training

acing space, and flunking monk, a D in demonology

getting an A in astronomy, B in biology, C in criminology, D in dietetics

getting an F in French;  my Farsi is a farce

what makes you content, fulfilled, satisfied...  happy, blissful?

love thy enemy, your enemy is your best teacher, 

   have compassion toward E

doc has patience with patients

eek! the geek seeks equanimity!

in a mad mood, and feeling crazy lazy

Vera the overachiever

tents, tense, tenets, tensors, tonsure, ents, and ensigns

Pete says, meat and wheat are neat to eat

   feet, teat, and seat

   beat, cheat, and defeat


avatar, buddha, bodhisattva, adept, muckety-muck

swami, guru, yogi, master, lord, teacher, maharishi, mahatma

minister, pastor, parson, preacher, padre, priest, pontiff

fathers, brothers, sisters, priests, monks, nuns

vicar, bishop, deacon, elder, reverend, clergy, divine

friar, lama, imam, cardinal, caliph, ayatollah, chaplain

religious, clerics, ecclesiastics, brahmans, shinshoku

contemplatives of great realization and attainment

the oblate is always early, the early bird in Würms


Eye Amm

I am.   I exist.  I am Jesse.  J’suis.   I am Jesse Lawrence Teshara.  I am Chuy.  I am chewy.  I am Jesús.  I am!   I am whoever you say I am;  if I wasn’t, then why would I say I am?  Iams cat food.  Ay, amigo.  Ammo, am O.  Amy, I am me.  Amon, I am on.  I am on the internet.  Amish, only kinda sorta am.  I am my body.  I am what I eat, less what I excrete.  I am what I think, say, and do.   I am playing a role.  I am alive.  I am undead.  I am an extraordinary machine.  I am an animal, a mammal, a primate.  I am human.  I am a man.  I am 52 years old.  I am who am.  I am me, myself, and I.  I am a blogger.  I am a brother.  I am an uncle.  I am a son.  I am a nephew.  I am another Mr. T.  I am God.  I am a writer.  I am white.  I am heterosexual.  I am single.  I am a friend.  I am awake.  I am 6’2" tall.   I am right-handed.  I am a virgo.  I am a boar.   I am an Eagle Scout.   I am an alumnus.   I am an Aggie.   I am a Democrat.  I am pro-life.  I am liberal.   I am a carnivore.  I am content, comfortable, college-educated, chubby.  I am a member of the local YMCA.   I am a member of my community, my household.   I am a baptized Catholic.   I am an atheist.  I am schizophrenic.  I am American.  I am disabled.  I am a genius.  I am an idiot.  I am a relative.  I am able to juggle 3 balls.  I am tired.   I am hungry.  I am kind.  I am happy to be alive.  I am pre-diabetic.  I am motivated to lose weight.  I am possessed.  I am curious. 


"Please Stop loving me.   I am none of these things" 

    - The Cure ('End', off Wish)

I am alive.   I was adopted.  I am me.   I am and I ain't.  

No comments: