Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, November 21, 2020

P-land

 I will go to the MHA 

     office on Monday, to ask questions  (Mental Health Advocates).

I will also google all my questions.

   basically, what happens to my benefits? SSA, SSI
   like, equivalent of denti-cal in Oregon?
          my senior advantage media/medi, special needs kp medical plan coverage
         is there a free clinic, like Berkeley (dental)
         how far is Kaiser (Sara and Pierre left Kaiser because of distance, and they have a CAR)
         would I be paying my mom rent?
         should a condominium be considered an investment property?
         SSDI vs. SSI 

No matter what happens, I'll be happy.  Berkeley is fine.  And attachment, aversion is suffering.
But my motivation to move is the Nature (so lush), the friends (like family), change and challenge, the culture (bikes, books, beer).
I don't mind the rain.  It's kind of nice.   Rains often, but usually not heavily.  

Factors:

Sara concerned about my housing situation

   thinks 1525 won’t be a permanent situation

Portland is cheaper

Hillary, her broker (Sara lives on Clinton! Lol), is trusted

Still close to Bay Area (relatively)

   (Portland is 622.8 miles away by car)

“It would be best if I had a place to live always”

Something new and secure

  (I’d know I will have a roof overhead, always)

nature, friends

Rain, reed

Bikes, books

change, challenge

food, females

Condominium, condolences

Comfort, computer

people, parks

Churches, Choo-choos

Scouts, skits

Plants, ants

Dance and romance

Trivia, essentials

In other news,
I walked Kaleb today.   he loves my treats.  $25
I dropped my Trek (ebike) off for maintenance, repair.   Week and a half to two week wait time.  $250.
I dropped off both used printers that don't work on my computer at the UCS for recycling, repair, sale, whatever.
   (I recently bought a new printer, it works!), $109
I have an optometrist appointment Monday afternoon (after Greg visits in a.m., maybe)
    I plan to get new glasses.  I have a yearly $300 vision benefit.
Wednesday is my dental visit #2. (pay half the $1100, minus the $65 already paid)
I called the BFC to have them send my dental records to EBFD
   (Berkeley free clinic, east bay family dentistry)
    the girl from the clinic didn't understand me, I think.   
    she said she would send me an email (didn't come)
And my blog is having a big day: over 300 page views today, so far.
She lives on Clinton and her broker's name is Hillary (!)
Sara sent a video of Augie saying hi to uncle Jesse 

No comments: