Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Do List

from the other day

So I woke up, and I ate my vitamins, and made a bowl of cereal, and a cup of coffee.  Then I read 5 sources of daily history.  Then surveyed the daily ny times on my kindle.  Then read 10 pages of the Economist.   Then walked a dog/dogs.  Then ate lunch.  Then wrote.  Then cleared my email.  Then took a nap.  Then did pushups.  Then read my NY Times.   Listened to my flash briefing on the alexa.  And the song of the day.   Then went to the gym.  Then went to sleep.  My day, by Jesse Teshara.  

Bought a chocolate chip cookie.   Heated it up.  Listened to music.  Charged my phone, bike light, headphones, computers, radio, and bike battery.  Woke up at 7 to positive, encouraging K-love.  Called my dad.  Emailed mom.   Took a shower.  Brushed my teeth.  Rinse.  Deodorant.  Shave, maybe.  Same shit, different day.  Swim.  Youtube masd.  MASD books.  Yoga.  GTU.  Bongo burger.  Sushinista.  Papa John’s slice.  Ike’s love and sandwiches.  Veg burrito from El Manantial.  Pastor Tacos on Tuesday, in San Leandro.  I am a robot.  Beep!

Read spanish.  Joe Frank.  Sunset at indian rock.  Some vocab from Chambers.  Review my blog.  Check the daily blog traffic.  Visit mom and dad.  Help at the Mission.  Plan a visit to Portland.  Do a wag! walk.  Go to a movie.  Listen to koran on headphones, or the course in miracles.  Go to christian science service.  Get free food.  Read my new comic books.  Listen to music from my book.  Jokes (alexa, or books).  Standup.  Comedy Central, online.  So much to do.  Go on dates.

Buy toys for Esme, Summer, Ben, Declan, Augie, Miette.   Dance.  Jog.  Unitarian or Glide Memorial or Catholic Mass (of 4 different churches).  Go to bed.  Sleep 8 hours.  Alarm or no alarm or 3 alarms.  Bike maintenance.  Buy GNC powder.  Daily gym.   Return keys to Judy.  Visit Wayne and Gloria.  Visit Jeannine, or Pat Zonca, or Auburn (Pat, Ron, Bruce, Theresa).  Read backlog of books.  Newbery winners.  Short stories.  Write for my blog.   Research elections, on wikipedia, politifact, pro-con, candidate websites.  Surf arts and letters.  Spanish news.  Spanish talk radio.   Hearts of space.  Do nothing.  Sit.  Breathe.  Cogitate.

Text Sara.  Surf okcupid.  Games of Berkeley.  Give card out.  Holy Hill on Sunday.  Clean room.  Sweep, vacuum.  Sell shit.  Bring to goodwill.  Apple gift cards.  Box pile.  SSA research,  go to office, call, prepare for move.  Pay rent.  Research Alexa skills.  Spanish grammar.  Use blender.  Eat clean.  Bodybuild.  KP psych appointments.  Yearly physical.  Dental appt.  Eat peanut butter, pasta, beans, rice.  Throw out bag of old cans.  Re-arrange furniture!  Make a new friend.  Do prison lit volunteering.  Plant trees.  Massage.  Pro cuddler!  Free sessions at dojos.  Cal library.  Gymnastics event.  Quidditch.  Taiko drums.  True crime.  Judge John Hodgman.  Random podcasts.  Previous activity lists.  People watch.

That is all.

Too much to do?  No need to do anything!  Have fun.  Play.  Happy. 

Today, I finished reading The Circle, by Dave Eggers, 497pp, fiction, about tech.  I completed The Circle, lol.  I started it yesterday.

No comments: