Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, December 7, 2019

Boring Me

Story

    So I woke up one morning, around 9am, and said to myself, “Self, what do I want to do with my day?”, to which I replied, “I want to write a story.”  So, obeying myself (to thine own self be true), I proceeded to turn on my computer (an apple), and open the word processing program (“pages”).  Then, I stared at the blank screen, and wrote

    So I woke up one morning, around 9am, and said to myself, “Self, what do I want to do with my day?”, to which I replied, “I want to write a story.”  So, obeying myself (to thine own self be true), I proceeded to turn on my computer (an apple), and open the word processing program (“pages”).  Then, I stared at the blank screen, and wrote

You get the idea.

I ate some hot oatmeal.   I already ate the package of blueberries, and the other package of raspberries, so the “omio” (as Augustus calls it), went down plain and unadorned.  For me, oatmeal is a daily ritual.  I get the oats from either the food pantry or a store.  I like the “minute oats,”   that doesn’t need to sit in boiling water for however long.  Instant works for me.  

I’m all alone.  Well, I have almost a dozen roommates, but we don’t talk much.  They mostly speak spanish, which is kinda cool.  It’s a Mexican household.  One of them (Juan) plays a synthesizer (in the living room), right outside my door.  I like it here.  My room is big, the rent is good, the house is clean, there haven’t been any problems (the cockroaches are gone), and it comes with free wifi.   Plus, it’s close to Bart, which I use to get to family in SF, or Rover, in San Leandro.  

I’m supposed to write a story, but I’m just journalling about my boring life.  Sorry.

Okay.  Characters.  A rapper.  An AI programmer.  A cat.  
Plot.  Those crazy hijinks rappers are always getting into!  Blam! Blam!
Denouement, and resolution, and conclusion (?).  I forget about structure.  I’ll wing it.

Hm..  I woke up one morning from uneasy dreams to discover I had transformed into a rock dove (pigeon).   Uh,  that’s plagiarism, almost.  Sorry, Franz.   I’ll start over.

First, watch Talladega Nights.  Then, I’ll return.  Bye!

Okay, that movie sucked.  It was a little funny.  But more of a waste of time.  Sorry, Greg.  At least I learned how to rent movies on YouTube, through my PayPal account (link to wells fargo).   Can I watch tv like that?  Like Ridiculousness, or SNL, or South Park.  Bet I can.  I don’t see many movies.  I’ve seen thousands.  It’s like I’ve seen everything, already.  I like to keep it real, these days.  Martial arts and self-defense videos, for me, thank you.   They don’t even fight real in movies.  Not that I want to fight.  But BE PREPARED, right?

There’s just not enough time.  Prioritize health.  Eat clean.  Process reams of data.  Love life.
I just had a pound of beef, and a cherry coke.  So, starting over, NOW.  Gotta start somewhere.  Tomorrow is, another day.  

The Goal?  Speed-read the news (daily ny times, weekly economist, cs monitor, wikipedia, some yahoo, email Wapo, and Foreign Affairs (every 2 months? bimonthly)… 
and the onion and snl and Colbert
and the daily show and the tonight show
        for the satirical perspective. And a book/day.  
Daily exercise, gym, maintenance.  
Early to bed, early to rise.  Make friends, go on dates, get into nature, travel, shower, brush/floss/rinse, and blog.   If I want to be God, i’ve got lots of work to do.  Sanity, the first thing!! I don't think that's a selfish priority.

To do, in my room.  
trivia, music; jokes, dictionary, atlas; write, print blog
History 5, News 4 (of 7), (cs/econ/FA, at library)
owned (nonlibrary) books (incl. big book ofs), 
library books, surf wikipedia, favorites (internet): ted, arts and letters, inicio (spanish news)
exercise:
   (pushups, dancing, lunges, yoga/stretch, bicycle crunches, 
    Dumb bells: passes, curls, bent row, tricep extensions)
meditate, nap, sleep.  clean, straighten, organize.  

Geez, I never need to leave my room.  Busy, busy.  
I’m boring myself.  Hopefully, you’re not in a coma, too.
My blog only got like 17 viewers, yesterday.   Shit.  I’ve become a bore.  What to do?  Nobody subscribes to my blog.  Nobody writes comments, or sends email.  I guess I’m just crazy.  In my own world.  Blogging, walking dogs, visiting family, music, reading, and watching video.   All alone with my trivia cards, my books, magazines, and internet.  That’s okay with me, really.  So it goes.

Eat well, brush and floss and rinse, be clean, eat clean, etb etr, daily exercise, maintenance,  and improvement.  Occasional weirdness: travel, nature, dating, restaurant, bus ride…

11 things: work, play.  
read, watch, listen.   
   eat, exercise, sleep.   
   write, talk, create.
it's all logistics, moving stuff around, including money and ideas.   
Temporary Tubes.   Simplicity.  You can make life a game: Superbetter - Be God
Be Good, Don't be evil.  Be a part of the solution, not a problem.
Be all you can be, aim high, good/better/best, helpful, kind
flawless, perfect, goat (make mistakes!), personal best
strong, fit, healthy, well, sane; reach your potential; greatest of all time!
Be happy, with love-bliss; content, satisfaction; safe, secure
Be love: in love, giving love, receiving love, loving all, loving life
Engaged, curious, learning, informed, educated
Have fun!  fun and games.  play, like a kid.  Do what makes you happy. 
laughter:  humor, satire, comedy, jokes
you're in your own world, you-niverse
community, get by with a little help from your friends

that's all, folks!

No comments: