Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, July 16, 2018

Oblivion, Terrorism, Surveillance, and Life

a few thoughts

1. The existence, reality, and universality of Oblivion makes everything allright.
in other words:
we're all gonna die, anyway.  it's the universal fate.
every day is one day closer to death.
Do what thou wilt.  Be all that you can be.  Live!
Just do it.  All is forgiven.  All we are is dust in the wind.
No one lives forever, and impermanence is a universal truth.
We're bubbles that pop! here and gone in an instant.
(god is a man of war, only god is good,
there is a time to kill, the time is always now, lol)

However,
2. Everyone should have a life-ethic, enjoy life, be pro-life, and work to make life pleasant and fun for everyone (including and especially, prisoners).

But a death-ethic, or the "death-instinct": thanatos/mortido
      might have (usually has?) dark consequences.
      Justice or Karma or God, dictates kill and be killed (eye for an eye)
a.laws and lawyers and judges and courts and capital punishment ("society"), or
b. an automatic mindless law of the universe, or
c. God Himself (Death, incarnate?  Santa Muerte?)
    might visit vengeance on your sorry ass (misery, suicide, retribution)

SO,
3. Terrorists must hate themselves, life, god, reality, their religion, others, humanity, their God..  I mean, wtf??  What a shitty religion.  God is great!  Boom!  (The Merciful?) Ugh.

4. "A citizenry that is aware of always being watched quickly becomes a compliant and fearful one."
-Glen Greenwald

Godly folk believe God hears everyone's prayer, and is omniscient.
What's the difference between that and the Eye of Sauron?
One is good and one is evil?
One is Hitler and the other is a wise king?
Go figure.
 I'm wondering if the concept and construct of God isn't a fascist one.
Call me crazy, but I don't think I want anyone in my head but me.
So be your own God, evict everyone else!  (unless it's a party!)
   (but maybe that's not possible) (insanity is a bitch)

quotes
"love is a composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies" -Aristotle

"the fundamental delusion of humanity is to suppose that I am here and you are out there" - Yasutani Roshi

Personally, I add two layers to the bible quote
"God is a man of war" (exodus 15:3)
2. a psy-war against war
3. which is better served as being framed, activity that is "pro-peace"
(The Secret says anti-war just makes MORE war)
("better than God", lol)

No comments: