Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, November 2, 2017

A Small Reverie

on words and writing and wreality

BOOK
boo, kill.
Body odor, okay?
B “ook” (you have to have read Terry Pratchett to get this one)

WRITING
were it
legal writ
president Dubya riting (performing a ritual): skull and bones?

AUTHOR
ought whore
Au (gold), Thor (god)

What's in a name? My name is Jesse Lawrence Teshara.
-You can make x anagrams (internet's anagram generator)
-words in words/ deconstruction: Jesus, Law, Share (for example)
also, see (holy/sight), wren (bird), hara (japanese for belly, e.g. hara-kiri)
-initials: JLT (jail time, jolt, jilt)
J is the tenth letter, 10 makes me think of a. listen (list ten), b. satan (say ten)
also, wwjd (what would jesus do)
LT is a sticker on cars, referring to Lake Tahoe
ta, ho! (see you later, alligator) (in a while, crocodile) (dead prostitute)

SO
satan lake cross, jail, audio, and sharing the law of jesus
rise from the depths of meaning and deconstruction:
Jess sums to 8, in the numerology that translates words into numbers
10, 5, 19, 19 = 1, 5, 1, 1 =8 (grok?)
see S.J. (pope, society of jesus)
So that's another proof of my being God!
This shit is real. My cross is my belly. (bellyfat gut, from meds/beer)
the Sara, and TE Sarah: jesus christ, sarah. And my ex, too (Sara).
Lore-ints (historical intelligence), I read history every morning.
Jolt cola is history (!); surname: as heart, hater, earth (sur =south)

49
Jesse Teshara, Al Gore
I met a Four (metaphor). No, really. Four Nguyen is his actual name.
Antichrist sums to 4. The book of numbers is the 4th book of the bible.
Go Niners. (I grew up in SF)
49er video, in Davis. Highway 49, in Auburn.
Lucky 13 (4+9)
for nein (german for 'no')
for tea? Nein!

God: love, good, reality, happiness psychology, a word, meme, role. The bible says only god is good (and I think I'm good), a man of war (the art of war is deception), omni (-potent, -scient, -present, -benevolent), the source of all goodness, “do you not know that you are not your own?” POSSESSED!!

Doing God's will, in the sense of ceding control (of your "inner throne"), can be scary, if you think of Abraham being willing to sacrifice his own son, and a Godly person being therefore even more willing to kill strangers, with what I call religion's "conscience-override" function.   Thou shalt not kill, but "there is a time to kill" for a man of war, who takes orders from Above.  Yikes!

No comments: