Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

acronyms and deconstructions

a few of them, anyway

healthy: thy hell
sick: smart intelligent caring kind
ill, or cbs: in love w/ life, or consumed by spite
mad: misery anguish despair, mom and dad
pain: pa in (god: get out, dad)
past: pain agony suffering torment
pastor: " oppression repression
lord: life or death, light or dark
jesus: hey Zeus, Jess u
sid: sick ill diseased
sad: sick and diseased, stupid and dumb, sad and depressed,
        schizo-affective disorder, social anxiety disorder,
        seasonal affective disorder, separation anxiety disorder,
        sexual arousal disorder
staph infection: sadism torture agony pain hell

bad: beelzebub and devil
blood: be lewd
vampire: ima perv (you suck)
cannibal: can o' bull
steak: stake
bible: buy bull.  horns, horny.
eye teeth (ET), see with your k9s (guide dog: g-d)
    seeing eye dog (sed: thirst, in spanish)
g-d: getting drunk
sax and violins: sex and violence
wine, whine, winnie, win E (ecstasy?)
grape: gr rape, gr ape, therapist: the rapist
well: we will, we'll (a "tall drink of water")
host (hostile hostel), wafer (wafer me outside)
eucharist: eu a christ
   (ukelele wrist)(hostess cupcakes)
alien: a lien (on your property), a lion (in zion), a lyin' (dog!)
hat: hunger and thirst
food: foo-fighters (alien technology)
consume: con sue me
great: gr eat, gr8
rabbit, presbyterian (bit, byter)
knight, mourning, break fast
fruits, vegetables, nuts
   (all 3: an insane brain-dead queer; ur what u eat)
joy dish soap, luvs diapers, kind bars, smart water, harmony snacks
bmw: best man wins

glad: greg liz and declan!
lgbt: liz greg ben teshara

No comments: