Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
Ladies- I'm a single, straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 51) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

today's credo

it could change, tomorrow (!)

My Godfather, Richard Zonca, once told me, “If I were omnipotent, I would change a lot. If I were omniscient, I wouldn't change a thing.”

Well, now, at age 45, I have a blog where I expound my spirited philosophy that I am God, and you are, too. We all are. And I don't mean we're all one person, in some spiritual sense, or that everybody's me, or that all in all is all we are. These are interesting concepts, but I don's subscribe to any of them. The most powerful person on earth might be God, in a sense, unless it's a space alien. The smartest person might be God, although I suspect computers do most of the thinking for us, these days. Only God is good, and we are all good. The most powerful act is the act of murder.  But there is always a bigger fish.  The body of christ is the christian church, which is a type of corporation. Jesus himself is long dead. We are all mortal, every one of us, even the psychos who believe they are vampires. It's an inescapable law of biology. And astronomy. Tick tock. The sun is getting closer to exploding, one day. Your cells are replicating. We are all dying. Every day is one day closer to death. Fetuses are destined for dust. God is all-powerful. We will all die. Time has our number.

Aside: Time, that is me. Reading this post is consuming your precious time. Thanks for your time. Time, Tim E. Christ, Chris T. Lord, life or death. Some shit with the diamonds, some pearls before swine, or, as they say on the street, “it's all good.” Meme: me, me.  The word Grace has Meaning.  mean gr, for example.  (manger, german?)

We are animals. We are things. Souls do not exist, unless by soul, you mean body. We are our bodies, only our bodies. Mind is seated in the brain. Our brains admit 'vibes' and 'voices' and dreams, all the time, not just at night. We inter-penetrate each other. Humanity is a hive-mind. We are corporate. God can be defined as 'the source.' God is love. We open our minds to those we love. God loves us. Everyone loves to be loved, and we should all return the favor. Vanity, all is vanity. Frustration, futility, absurdity, nonsense. That's actually biblical.

Is this hypnosis? Which God is the Creator, to which God do we owe allegiance?  The Father-Son-Holy Spirit? Allah? Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu, Ganesh, Hanuman? Zeus? Wotan? Thor? Ra?

Well, whatever.

It doesn't matter. Do whatever makes you happy. We are all good. There is a law of karma, perhaps. Be good for goodness' sake. Let time do the killing. There is always hope. Suicide is always in error. Thou shalt not kill. Love thy neighbor. Meat is murder. Eat the rich. Go climb a rock.

God-like power!!
You are all-powerful in your own "you-niverse", your own domain, with the power to
make yourself happy, to make your world good
to be healthy, wealthy, and wise.
to create good/destroy bad
and love, be loved, be in love
with a little help from your friends!
   (such as Ben Franklin, or the Beatles, or me!)

math
Go forth and multiply, divide and conquer, make a difference, in the summertime. 

G.O.D.
Get Old, Die

No comments: