Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Words and Religion

such as 'Wards' and 'Jinn/gin'-

“Reality is all the God there ever is” is a quote (by Adi Da) that I subscribe to.
Reality is the only thing that is infinite.
Space and time, in both directions, bigger and smaller, past and future.
We are all our ancestor's afterlives.
Heaven is love-bliss, hell is torture (during our lifetimes).
'Oblivion' has I live on in it. But we are like bubbles, every one of us will pop.
'Hell' is similar to the contraction for he will. 'Paradise' is similar to a pair of dice.
Heart is hater, rearranged. (or, also, the word 'earth')
Soil is an acronym for sex, orgasm, intimacy, love: it's the soil from which our tree of life grows.
Evolution has love in it. The devil is to lived, as god is to dog.
Funeral has fun in it. Laughter has ugh in it. Warmth has war in it. Cold has old in it.
Hope is a town in Arkansas. Hell is a village in Norway. Paradise is near Chico.
Joy is a dish soap. Money rearranges to My One.  God is One.  In God we trust.
Hatred conjurs a red hat. Death is hated, rearranged. The letter T looks like a cross, so:
Paint conjurs pain on a cross. A cross would make me cross. You can't cross a street.
Couch also evokes such suffering: c-ouch. C is the 3rd letter, like 3 nails.  Also, there's 'touch'.  Touched by VAST (visual audio sensory theater) is a cool song.  T-ouch, mr. T-pain.
Allah could be All ahh. Or, to be legalistic, a law. Or, to be cryptic, All a H.
H could stand for a hospital, harvard, or honda, for example.
The word honda means 'deep' in spanish.
Islam almost deconstructs to Is Lame. Buddhism makes me think of hissing a boo.
Christian makes me think of Chris' chin. Christ is Chris T is Chris Tucker.
Just as Tom Hanks is to thanks. Britney Spears is an anagram for Presbyterians.
China has chin in it, too. The plate tectonics of your kitchen china. North American chi.
Communion sounds sexy. I'll wafer you outside.  Is Mass out? No, but you're shirt's untucked. Sun, the light-hearted heavenly body of christ. Jesus has Zeus in his name, in spanish. Eucharist rearranges to u a christ. Eat a hostess with your host.
I find it interesting that printer and internet have inter in them.
If you speak slytherin, you could be subliminally sinister. Inter- resting IS interesting.
A mosquito is not a little mosque. America has Erica in it. The bay area sounds like bury ya/bearya.
USA is us, you say? The body politic, another corporation. Hello has hell in it. Pillow has p.l.o in it.
The answer to what's up is High. Or, the opposite direction from gravity.
Good morning has mourning in it. And I don't usually think of breakfast as breaking a fast.
The phrase “all right” elicits for me Dostoevsky's quote “without God, all is permitted.”
Did you hear about the man who lost his entire left side? He's all right now.
God is love. Without love, is all permitted? And with love, have you lost freedom?
By my count, Freedom has 5 meanings, 5 opposites:
free and enslaved, free and incarcerated, free and busy, free and oppressed, and free and expensive.
Also (addendum: of course, there's Determinism, too; #6) (Dee-bio?)
As the bible says, do you not know that you are not your own?
And, as Alice in Chains sang, if I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.
That's all folks. Good bye. To God. A dios.

No comments: