Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Shaw

SHAW: be Safe, Happy, and Well.

ILL- I lean left
(says the christian science monitor online survey I answered)

why I'm voting Barack:
-I take issue with increasing the defense budget by 2 Trillion dollars.
-I believe Barack holds the interests of the poor, both nationally and globally, more to heart.
-I like Obamacare
-I like Obama
-Mormonism is weird
-I am republican-averse, with their dirty coal and drill baby drill and nra support for assault weapons; I see God in Nature (not in fighting more wars), and, as Barack says, I don't want to "double-down" on the failed policies of Dubya.  In fact, I actually think W. Bush should be arrested (but that's beside the point).
-I go beyond obamacare- believe in universal health care; I think it ought to be a human right.

although
-Obama does seem tired (maybe anybody in his position would be -he's juggling a lot)
-He said he learned you can't change Washington from the inside
(which negates his previous platform of 'change')
-I'm pro-life

I want to give B.O. (and Michelle) a chance- they inherited a bad scene, and I like the idea of a former community organizer as president (reminiscent of the movie Dave), over a wallstreet millionaire (although it's possible that could be a good thing).

No comments: