Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Flying Sharks




Sharks, in the sky?

Check out the picture I have above. See the sharks? Makes ME go wow.
Combine that with the Finger (in a previous post), and I'd say the clouds are trying to tell us something.

I'm framing this picture in the context of 'Blues for Allah' by the Grateful Dead. The picture has ocean blue and sky blue and it makes me feel kind of blue, and a bit in awe of the formation and perspective of the photo that displays the sharks so trippily. Blue with bite. I can't help but think that the reason some terrorists blow themselves up on buses or in crowds or whatever is because they want change. Because they're sad. The whole thing is pathetic. And the ocean and sky blue of stormy cold with bite is a kind of opposite to the yellow scorching heat of the desert sands. Alright, I'll stop babbling. Go, Blue and Gold.

The face of God moved over the deep? Maybe the rain is the inter-face. Jaws is God? With his head in the clouds?..

No comments: