Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, May 27, 2024

Wurd 2 U

Homonyms, Double-Meanings, Rhymes, Etc.

Pray and praise, a good God

The main library has stories on several storeys

I have a list of my favorite Liszt songs

And songs from the Song Dynasty

Sex that last secs

A jarring jar

Sweating in my sweater

Panting in your panties

Short in my shorts

   Hard copy for Microsoft

Watching my watch

A roomy room

Drawers in my drawers

Chair sitting in a chair

Reading at Reed

Bored playing a boardgame

Bagging isn’t my bag

Eat a pair of pears

Playing cards with cards

Characters writing characters

The clothes store is closed

Why is there salad dressing in my dresser?

My balls want to play ball

A traditional dish

I ate the plate

Wake up during a wake

Listening to covers under the covers

A Pole at the pole

a broken brake

mad and mad

nuts and eating nuts

crazy from A to Z

insane and in the sane

  an inne on the Seine

loco locomotive locations

goofy in Disneyland

bonkers about boinking in bunks

tickle my pickle

massage is the message

full of shit and full of shit

under you and looking up to you

over you and over you

outsane is an insane word


A fly that can’t

Leaping from my sleep

My aluminum lamp is luminous

Playing tennis with Dennis the menace

Propane for sadists

Protein for the antichrist

Skoal in your skull

Don’t treat my lass like a glass of ass

Miraculous rack

A pewter computer 

I almost died when I ran into the fabric colorizer

Lore from the floor

Six sick sucks, sucks for bucks

Foo fighter food

4 and 6, P and O (forensics and piano)

The physics of light is heavy

Mere miracles

Move the table if you’re able

A white knight fights for a dark oligarch

disturbed, crazy in DC

CIA, cold icy angry

   say the right thing, don't say the wrong thing

   walking on eggshells, psychological not physical

story of glory

I'm gonna walk with Jesus, I'm gonna wok with cheeses

power in your name?  Rick?   Elect-rick!  Hey Zeus, Zappa

meerkat miracles, and impossible bible bull

solution to pollution, and evolution, revolution, and devolution

fist, first and lass, last?

groan on the ground, grown and green

a grin from a gift of grain

no, buddy, there's nobody

cross voices on VT TV


San Francisco and Fresno, aka Frisco n Frez, lol

French fries, freeze frame, freedom from, Frau Frau 

happa baby and hapa sushi and papa john's and tapas in Napa

yap and rap and snap at

Baps and baseball caps and The Gap 

what's the haps, dapper strapped rappers?

he who wakes up and finds himself famous hasn't been asleep

Nap...zzzz. (power nap!)


speaking of words (and writing):

  flash fiction is fewer than 1000 words

  short story is up to 15,000 words

  novella is 17,500 to 40,000 words 

      (70-160pp at 250 words/page)

  novel is more

No comments: