Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, March 25, 2024

Marshall's martial, and marital bare-it-all

 Stolen libido. …. 

Now you need to see

Jesus in Speedos

(Behold, I am coming quickly)

Or something, lol

Girlfriend, partner, significant other, lover, loved one, novia

witchcraft and Wiccans and witch balls and sandwiches and which?

Men are from Mars, but there’s penis on Venus

The suicidal are saying they want to die (cum?)

Women want men to leave their body (cum) and rapture to heaven, too.

Pit of hell?  Allusion to anal sex? Hell is hot.  Is anal sex hot sex?

Ecstasy on ecstasy?  Cherie’s berries, Helen’s melons, and Kelly’s jelly

I’m not perfect.   Are you?  We can still worship each other.

Jesus?  I’m ME.  I’m not pretending to be the only son of God (returned from heaven).

I’m Jesse.   Just Jesse.  Jesse Lawrence Teshara.   

My body and mind, each changing all the time.

Not the Creator of the Universe.  Not an omnipotent, omniscient being.

How long til ALL my hair is gray?

I didn’t quit the gym.   I’m planning on using it.   But I’m starting now.

Ugh.  Why was I sick both times?  Wish it were sunny.

What are you reading?  Watching Mike and Molly

Missing you, wish I was in Berkeley - I guess I’m getting less $ here

I usually have a beer a month, but I can have 9 the next week if I want…

I’m going to read the wine guide entry on Napa (and Wikipedia too)

I haven’t read much Economist, or Tony Robbins

You should call the martial arts places:  ask about free demonstrations

    January jiggling, February fucking, March madness, April anal, more madness in a marital May, jumping for joy in June, juicy July, an augury of an awesome august for Augustus, September is no exception, October is for cock, November is for members, December is for being limber.

Warm worms and duck dicks and kicking cocks

FIFI world cup and poodles playing soccer

Julia Child and Jesus Christ and John Carpenter and Jose Carreras

Sex with Bex

Shonen knife and 47 Ronin and ownin’ Onanism

Eating M&Ms with Eminem while watching Mike and Molly

Drinking chai and listening to Tchaikovsky

Reading Raymond Carver at Harvard (in the harbor)

Ill illustrations and sick sicarios and mad madrigals

Orc orchestras and convict concerts, music for madmen

Crazy days of insane pain and loco locomotives

Nuts about butts, and wild about a mild child

Maybe the baby is happy in a nappy


I’m not Jesus!  (I mean, that’s a translation of Jesse).   I’m Jesse.   I’m ME.   

    I’m not pretending to be the only son of god, returned from heaven, or whatever.

I don't even know Palm Sunday from Passover from Good Friday from Ash Wednesday!!

Easter has nothing to do with the direction East.   There is no Wester, Norther, Souther!

(The AW ashes are from the previous year's PS palms, usually)

No comments: