Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Schiz

Voice, Auditory hallucinations, Schizophrenia, Telepathy

You want to think of me as nonhuman?

I have a voice, so I’m a demon, a vampire, or something?

You want to pathologize me?  Medicate me? Dehumanize me?  Call me disabled?

   Because of my fucking DNA?   Well, FU.   To hell with you.   

Let me tell you something.  My birthmother, who is also schizophrenic, has conversations in her head with her friends, and loves it.  So it’s not a disability, necessarily.

And I’m not suffering, either.

Medicated for a superpower?   That’s fucking ridiculous.

I’m a telepath, and most of you are idiots.

Telepath does not equal psychopath.

And neither has anything to do with choosing a path.

Telepathology?  Is that what schizophrenia is?

Anyone who dreams, or has an open mind, is exactly the same as me.

So FU and your medications and your medical degrees

And your pathologizing something you don’t even understand!

I’m the same as you and want to be treated as human, normal, and sane.

    (on the other hand) Heretofore, all references to ‘schizophrenia’ in regard to the person of Jesse Lawrence Teshara shall be made with respect for it as an ability, and a unique quality of a talented individual.

(actually, the voice is much diminished, of late...)


heredity

a single schizophrenic parent has a 13.8% chance of schizophrenic offspring

if both parents are schizophrenic, the chance goes up to 50%


also, talking or listening to God is generally accepted and not pathologized, it seems

No comments: