Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, August 13, 2022

Juicy Jesse

Linguistic nuggets, conceptual associations, rhyme and wordplay

Potatoes: dick-tater with a chip on his shoulder

drink me in, sink your teeth into this:

Check off Chekhov

All we are saying is radio googoo, radio gaga -queen

  A do do do, da da da, is all I want to say to you -police

Give peace a chants  

     carrying a piece, by chance  

Make a killing, time to kill 

thyme is muni

comedian dressed to kill, killed 'em

R and D, rest and dreams

U is a smile, you-niverse (god of your own reality)

Phoenician foes

GRU, minions and russians

Blackula and golem

Tits, tights, tats, titles, teats

china, archer, ch ch chia, cia

Df, domestic/foreign, fulfill desires

perfection, infection, defection, confection, affection

Fiction, faction, infarction, friction, function

coin, cash, check, charge

Ellen is a part of Lincoln (LN)

Rowdy Roddy, Rude Rudy, Violent J

red and ruddy and ready Reedies

Woking from home

Wood gut-3

Bert is a part of liberty

Erica is a part of america

Ted and Tate are parts of United States

enemy, anomie, anime

Is love a happy accident (meeting “the one”), or

   Is it a decision?  make it work, make it so, so be it

god has a master plan, peace and happiness for every man

Faggot fascist, bundles of sticks, bundle of rods

come to nothing, never amount to much

Russkie Roosevelt, Cuban Reuben

Realize real eyes,  holy see,  mind’s eye, light of natural reason

Look out for number one, you alone are the most high

I really watt you

Get up at sex in the morning

God of dreams 

   (eye ha uh dre-am) (will.i.am)

Morpheus, more free us

morf and sin tax

Silence and sound, not nazi

drink, smoke, and love a girl, to some reggae

inhale, exhale; eat, excrete

Yahweh, lead the way

how much does Yah weigh?

take my sorrows away

UCD, unhappy crestfallen depressed

thanks, appreciation, gratitude: tag,  you're it

It’s all good; that’s why I smile

pain, pernicious, predatory, profligacy, peccancy, persecution

   The penitent man shall pass

cube, boob tube, lube, pubes, rube

All is, Allah, ahhh (vanity, frustration, futility, absurdity, nonsense)

be your own best friend, keep good company with yourself

Everything is E.T.

I and I are ignorant, illiterate (and schizo?)

   idiots and imbeciles  (split personality?)

         beside yourself? god as "we", plural, corporate, trinity

         deejay says 1212

Just joshing! respect! (2 eyes, aye aye, captain!)

YY are wise

   in much wisdom is much grief, 

   with much knowledge comes much sorrow ECCL 1:18

      sorrow, sorry,  sor Juana Ines de la cruz

   whys, wily Wyatt and Wyle and Wai

VV, vice versa, vampire victim, virtually virtuous, vicious villain

bits and bytes, bites, bights, bye T, buy it

vegan vegetarian, blue tooth vs. red teeth (fangs)

dry wit in a wetsuit;   so can I, soakin' eye

buddha buddy, butt buddies, muddy and bloody

vampires, voices, vampyr, dhampir

he-men, demons, semen

U and I, on the menu (me n' you)

    eventually, the worms


No comments: