Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Peek and Poke

 and puking on Pike's Peak

Pokemon and Pynchon,    Eager Uighurs (and anger, hunger, tigers, tie grrs, range rovers), picking up Mongolian beef from Bamboo on Piedmont on trip back from Kaleb, today, USA USA!  America, fuck yeah!, erections at the O-limp-icks (!!),    going "viral" vs. going "exponential" (maybe a better term),     methodism and youthodism! , syncretism,  M-F,  male-female, monday-friday, mother-father,  MN, damn hymn and limnology houynhms and hm, mnemonics, money, women ...   VD, Venereal disease, Valentine's Day, and a can-do attitude with candies and candles!,  DM, Depeche Mode, dungeon master, dad/mom, your own personal Jesus, your own private Idaho, in a world of your own making,  FITNESS - (combat) preparedness, beauty, self-esteem, strength and progress, and maintenance/improvement,   Mighty, my T, my cross to bear, mai tea, my t-shirt...  merely merrily, and Morley Safer ,  dating and mating and hating and berating,  a film about flame and phlegm and flim-flam, venison and shrimp: fawn and prawns,  a tax on attacks, hordes of whores, a world of worms, egads! where is God?,  incision decision revision, how can god sleep when people are starving?,  do amoebas feel love?,  look what I god in my mouth!,  pretty and witty,  my sweetest friend my Swedish fiend, reputation repetition, repression depression, isolation and yousolation, iron fist / I insist, soar like an eagle / sore leg n' ankle,  star stuff and tartuffe, Wanda Sykes from Rwanda (psych!).  Harrold on heroin, Anne's anxiety and anguish and anger,  a mess at Mass, mice moss and moose are my muse!, ma and pa, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania, Master of Arts and panic attacks, private affairs, performance art, an essay on substance abuse, ow - overwhelmed, presidio and post-sidio, fastidious and slow-idiots, laughter at the Haight-Ashbury, theology - the study of THE (little girls say tee-hee!, Jesus says T - he), Keith Haring and cod-Almighty, fish and their flashy fashion, feeling flush, a week of wicked (wow), fell down or beat up?, facetious at Faces, a mental instrumental, feeling love and commitment (or loathing, contempt) toward Elsie, a lot of thought, ice queen and hoarfrost, opposite and across, apostle and a cross, sex with a goat (greatest of all time!, lol), perky on percocet, LN I HAD (last night I had a dream), ET and Edward Teller, spoiled and pampered, self-pity, and stola and palla; squash and billiards, stunning beauty, still-beating heart.  up and down, elation and depression, speed and SLO,  in drag and on drugs,  don't walk signal (run? stand still? choice!), stand up comedy (suck) and Los Angeles fire department (LAFD) and seeing the humor in Hume and hummus and humus and humvees and humanity and humping and humble humility of a humanzee.  

Jester, suggests, in jest, ingest, digest, JESS T:  cannibalism, eating jesus, eating Jess U, me? moi? HTC and THC, Hannibal the cannibal and tetra hydra cannabinol, sock and wok, chewing on Chewy, eating meat and eating me, what's eating you?, drinking red wine, eating live cultures (like yogurt), swallowing cum, butterfinger desserts, flavor of the week, a tall glass of water, bite me, take a bite out of crime, consumption, data and bits and bytes, kill cut cook fork chew swallow ingest digest piss shit excrete, repeat.  Hannibal, cannibal, Anna belle, animal, canteloupe, antelope, can't elope, can of bull, can nibble, Albert fish and Jeffrey dahmer, meeting at a meat n' greet,  everyone chewed up and spit out by time, eaten by worms, battered and broken by living, discharged from psych ward and incarceration and the military, like a secretion or excretion of society, the gigantic corporate animal of culture, that devours you, drinks your blood, drains you of life and time and freedom and joy, victimizes you, makes you into something else, transforms you, just another animal, a number, and eventually, a ghost (of your former self), holy ghost maybe, if you buy that bull.   

- JT, just a thought.

Roommate says, YouTube: Anton Petrov, John Michael Godier, and Rick Beato.   Joe Frank says read Philip Berman.   Michael has been repeatedly saying, "hello, good sir" like I'm some fucking English gentleman with a monocle and a tophat.   Please, call me Jesse. 

No comments: