Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, August 14, 2020

Genie of Delight

God

All-knowing, all-seeing, omniscient

all-powerful, can do anything, omnipotent

good, beneficent, merciful, kind, compassionate, loving

   Love, it/him/herself


The ultimate superhero

The best wish (for a genie)


If a genie granted 3 wishes:

You’d want to have endless wishes, endless wealth, and endless time

   money, immortality, freedom

   while healthy and well, of course


I’d like to time travel (forward or back), or freeze time, or teleport (spacetime) 

I’d like to be able to turn off pain, instantly heal, and automatically be reborn, if killed

    (at a set time, place, age, and form - ha)

I’d like shit like heroin, true love, combat mastery, and the ability to shapeshift

I could have any body, at any age, such as olympians or professional athletes 

I’d like perfect memory, the time to read all books, and the genius to put it all together

I’d like to be able to survive in space, or underwater, or see in the dark

I’d like to be skilled in all professions, and be in love, always


I’d like to be strong, beautiful, and sane

I’d like to be happy, free from suffering, and comfortable

I’d like delicious food and drink, good books, good music, good sex, massage

    Good movies, good sports games, and a happy family

Good weather, peace, safety, and intelligent people around me

A multiverse, where I could sample different realities

A happy universe

The ability to change the 3 wishes to any combination or package, 

   -to stop one reality and try another- 

x-men/heroes/comic book powers: telekinesis, fly like superman, etc.


maybe just a healthy, non-aging, instantly healing, immortality 

   with rebooting possibility, instead of floating bored in space

    (time travel or Groundhog Day (movie) scenarios) 

    (terraforming know-how, and never-bored spaceship)

    

Maybe I'd like to be a genie, myself.

Or maybe I'd like to just enjoy being myself, as I am, and will be :-)

No comments: