Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, August 9, 2019

Beer and Christ

Eucharist
Eu a christ
Aikido: uke a wrist

Anagrams
Body and blood of Jesus, wafer and wine (or grape juice)
Transubstantiated bread and red wine, host and ichor; 
Cannibalism (flesh) and vampirism (blood)

“mystery of eucharist”
Or MOE, for short

The Simpson’s theory of corporate Christianity, lol
One bread, one body

Eat God, excrete devil; rinse and repeat, weekly
A member of the body of christ
Do this in memory of me (in mom!)
(vs. pain, in pa)

The mystery
Jesus, a vegetarian, putting it as gently as he can:
Bread and wine IS body and blood
A subliminal hint at a message of trying to convince his followers to eat bread and wine, instead of body (muscle) and blood (bloodthirsty), so as to have compassion for other living beings, animals.   Like sheeple.   He loves ewe.

Sadism becomes addictive.  The dark side of human nature, converted into the forgiveness of sins, the crucifixion of the devil, and the born again/rebirth of Jesus, supposedly defeating death.

Beer is liquid bread, kind of body and blood rolled in to one.
MOE is the bartender on The Simpsons

So that’s my Simpson’s theory of Christ
ha.

My name,  (2,5) -Jesse, or Jess.   (Jesus: u, jess?)
Yeshua (Jesus), Yishai (Jesse, father of David)
Means,
The whole office of the eucharist
Eucharist, ice uh star
cosmic!

Forego, precede
Forgo, go without
Fargo, ND.  Or Wells Fargo
Go for it!

interesting note: eucharist can be red or white wine, dry or sweet, even fortified (as long as it's grape-derived), and the ABV (alcohol/ethanol by volume) stays between 5 and 18%.   Minors can drink it because it's "not" wine (lol).

Hostess cupcakes?
Goddess Bless! - Chuy (Spanish, pronounced Chewy!)

No comments: