Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Heaven and Earth


What I Would Do In Heaven

Prevent hell. Maintain. Weed the garden. Educate, taste of hell, so H's denizens know how good they've got. A little chaos, that gets resolved into order. Occasional deviltry, so HD's don't get bored.

Bad guys (and gals) are essential to heaven. The law needs “ideal” situations to be progressive. The devil is God's servant. He is allowed, encouraged, and appreciated for being evil. He is the shadow that makes the light bright. He is the hate that makes love divine. The perfection of society depends on the depraved. God bless the devil. He wouldn't be “for evil” (4-evil) if there wasn't some good in it.

What is the law of heaven, you ask? There is none. You are free, finally. You can do what you want! I would do everything, in heaven. Because wisdom and depth of experience is a virtue. You would want to make every mistake. With the exception of anything that has the consequence of infinite pain, of course. I would break every law, commit every crime, do anything I wanted, anything others disapproved of, plus everything else, all of it. Live life to the fullest. Be all that you can be. Just do it.

God is love. Hate is just loving something else. It's all good. God is everywhere, everything, everyone, always. All right? Do not be attached to the “good”, averse to the “evil”, or ignorant of any reality. Judge not. There is no heaven or hell. Earth is the whole ball of wax. Make it heavenly. Make your own reality heavenly. Help others overcome suffering. Happiness is a warm gun, mama. Aim high. What's up, doc? Well, down, naturally. Actually, yes, no? A soldier's heaven could be quite different from a priest's. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Or not: people have different tastes. The golden rule is more of a bronze, you might say. The silver? Love life. True gold? No regrets.

So anyway, here on earth, there is law, and consequences, and no one is free to commit unrestrained evil, except in their imagination, in books, movies, dreams, videogames, etc. War and its evils need to be overcome by love. The heavens might be a bunch of different places, ideal for every kind and flavor of utopian idealism. But I doubt souls migrate to different worlds, like in the movie Avatar. Death is final. No one has a soul. Bodies and minds, si. Alma? No. A sol (sun), a sole (fish), two soles (feet), a sole (unique quality -dna) and solitary facing of death on one's own terms, for example, among other things. I am not the sole voice of reason. The other me is, too, lol. I and I love life! The (other) man in my head is a bug, a pest, a nuisance, unwelcome, unwanted, evicted, unhealthy, insane, and unpleasant, but I'm sure it's there for some reason or another. I wish I knew. I really do. Is there a me and an anti-me? Is happiness a zero-sum reality with a personal devil for whom his happiness is my torment? A curious thought. Can't we all just get along? Maybe I need to integrate different aspects of my self. Maybe wellness is non-exclusionary. Maybe the whole world in my head is true sanity. Maybe I'm sane, already, and taking medication is the true madness. Ah, who cares. You live until you die is the only way to stay sane. Life is just a bunch of spells, a dream; we're just animals, like worms, with a hole to eat with and hole to excrete out of, moving around, trying to reproduce before we die; dust unto dust; no one lives forever; vanity of vanities, all is frustration, futility, absurdity, nonsense.

Is that depressing? We're all in the same boat, really (the global village, spaceship earth), third rock from the sun, we should see ourselves in everyone else, trying to make sense of a mad, mad world. May the force be with you!

No comments: