Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

recent riff

on God, the usual topic, lol

I need to pee. You know, urinate, micturate, orinar. Yellow flow, splashing, bubbles. Yell ow, if it hurts (but it doesn't). Maybe if I had gonorrhea, if I were sexually active, as well as unsafe. But I'm not. In fact, I take care of myself. I walk, I meditate, I go the gym, sometimes I even do yoga. I'm trying to eat less meat, sugar, alcohol. I take daily multivitamins, which turns my pee neon. I do pushups at home, and stretch, and brush my teeth, floss. I aspire to read a new book every day, learn to speed-read, eventually read all the books in the 1001 “books you must read before you die”, as well as the Newbery award-winners, the Bloom canon, and Bill Gates' recommendations. I only read the best. I operate at the highest level. I write the songs that make the whole world sing. You probably think this song is about me. It is. I aspire to be all I can be, to aim high, to be “Superbetter.” I supposedly have schizophrenia, but I have faith that that will be behind me, someday. Mentally ill, to totally well.  Physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually. I won't be constantly angry. I will be good, in every way. Fit, sane, well, strong, healthy, better, you name it. I will meet my challenge, and rise above. Years of suffering will translate to supreme wellness, equanimity, insight, wisdom, maturity, enlightenment. I will have strong muscles, a “steel-trap” mind, a healthy bank account, and many friends. I will make a difference. I will finish the thousands of books on my reading list, plus some. I push myself to the limit. In short, I will be God. I am already, but I will be more so. Every day, I will be more Godly. Constant improvement, betterment, progress, development, change will yield noticeable results. When I die, I will be missed. I will piss, but not be pissed. I will be in a flow state. I will reign from my porcelain throne. I will have power, energy, electricity flowing from me. I will be in charge.  I drank the electric kool-aid.  Urinate, you're in 8. H is the 8th letter. 8 sideways is the symbol for infinity. Breath is br eat H. God is 3 letters, G(7), O (15), and D (4). Sums to 26. 2 plus 6 is 8. Allah, all a H. God is in the air. The spirit of God moved over the earth.  Hurricanes and tornadoes are Acts of God. When you breathe your last, you expire, and give up the ghost, which is just moving some air around. The butterfly effect could make any puff a hurricane. All of us together, perhaps makes all the difference. Respire, inspire, perspire, expire, aspire, church spire, there's a theme here. A spy's ire. Let's bring sanity to humanity. And save the manatee. And fan a tree, simply be, before being history. That's me.

My name is Jesse, Chuy, Jesus, Isai. I speak spanish. I'm just another monkey, eating and breathing and taking up space, moving things around, and thinking, contributing to the psychesphere, the collective unconscious, what-have-you. My vibes, my thoughts, my blog posts, my ideas, my decisions have their ripple effects, like everybody else's. We're all Gods and Goddesses. We're all part of God, which is reality, for humans, with words, breath, and the need to be part of something larger, something positive, the source of all goodness, and a comforting destiny awaiting us when we die, among other things, like a way to endow our opinions with greater authority, or enshrine love as the highest value and purpose in our meaningless lives. God is happiness psychology. God is a word, hypnosis, a meme, a concept to rally the troops and unify peoples and give something for philosophers and theologians to think and talk about. God is everywhere, always, infinite, everything, eternal, perfect, loving, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent; and, of course, completely fictional. God is a man of war, and war is the art of deception. God IS, isn't he? God is a role, a form. God is Santa, for adults.  God is the collective goodwill of humanity.  God is dog, backwards.  God is lord, life or death, light or dark, love or despair. God is good orderly direction, getting old and dying, the game of death, the good old days, the goal objective and destiny, among other things (good or diabolical?).

God is big, God is small. God is a category 5 hurricane, or an ant's fart. God doesn't care what you think. It's all good. Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me. Say what? Bloodletting, somewhere, a gun (piece), hater/heart (earth), gin, wit, middle earth. Words are chock full of references.Chaulk.FU. Resume references: God thinks I would be an excellent asset to your company: bright, a team player, disciplined, creative, motivated, and friendly. He's one of the good guys!

No comments: