Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
Ladies- I'm a single, straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 51) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Jesse Weirdness

and some Al Gore, too

Jesse Teshara and Al Gore are both 4,9.  (I.D.)
Al Gore has 6 words that evoke his name:
algorithm, regalo (gift in spanish), allegory, galore, goral, largo
(a goral is an asian short-horned goat-antelope)
(largo is italian for to perform dignified and slow)
-this seems to resonate with his speaking style, no?
and, of course, orgle! (not! but it should be a word)
he's from TN, and Jesse is very 10-esse

Jesse:
jessant (like a plant budding, issuing forth)
jessamine (jasmine)
jest and jester (I'm jess t)
jess (the strap on the leg of the bird in falconry)
gesticulate
gesture
sexagesimal
ingest
gestation
chewy (I'm also Chuy, in spanish)
je suis ('i am', in french)
jesus (pronounced hey-zeus)
esse, in latin means a. being, b. eating (J- esse, wwjs?)

I am also Big Brother, Uncle Jesse, and Mr. T (like my bro, dad, and grandpa)

 a rumination quote on 'jedi':
"In Latin, the plural of Jesus would be Jesi, but that's too obvious. If the early Christians cloned Jesus to preserve his unique DNA, they might have built the Jesus Eugenics Development Institute."

No comments: