Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Genie, revisited

My idea of Heaven

First, let me say I like earth and ordinary life.
If I am to outlive my life (is that hyperbole?),
through being saved inside a computer or something
(a soul flying off to another world or universe?)
this is what I, Jesse L. Teshara, would want, as of today 6-5-2012:

live forever
1)immortality*
*only if this ALSO includes:

a)non-aging (I get to choose what age for each life),
(although I'd accept aging, if I could re-start periodically)
and
b)health
c)the ability to turn off pain (which I think is what Buddhists are after), and
d)regeneration if hurt or maimed, and
e)start over (at a specified certain age and place) if killed (like in the movie Groundhog Day).
f)if, after eons of time, I've had enough...
at first, I thought I might want to include a
-Suicide Option, because forever is a mighty long time...
but instead, I would invoke the power to
-Erase Memory and start over (see 3)

creator
2)the ability to create what I imagine, or instantiate thoughts, creating:

a)things (like money or food or weapons), or
b)powers (like in books, comics, or the movies, such as Green lantern or X-men), such as:

-flying,
-invisibility,
-morphing (changing size or shape, into existing or imagined animals, persons or things),
-see-through vision (like superman)
-invulnerability/force field
-no need to eat, drink, sleep, breathe (such as underwater, or in space)
(although I would relish hunger/thirst, if food is available)
-telepathy (mind to mind conversation, and reading thoughts; the ability to turn it off/on)
-omniscience
-perfect memory
-access to omniscience, question by question, and the ability to forget (I suspect actual omniscience might not be fun)

c) in addition to (or as part of) the ability to create, the ability to destroy.
e.g. to oblivionize people/places/things (threats),
or to reverse what I've created/destroyed,
or to turn off specified powers (except the power to turn on/off powers itself).

time and space travel
3)time-travel (forward into the future, or backward into the past)
and
4)time-freeze (so I could stay current with all of human creativity, day by day, as well as to have some fun and maybe move some things around)
and
5)teleportation (anywhere in space/the universe/on earth)

love and happiness
6)happiness: (never bored) (psychological bliss)
&
7)true love (a partner with the same powers as me)

that's it!
to summarize, 4 things:

immortality (with it's 6 caveats),
creator ability (of my environment, and my self),
time and space travel,
happiness, and true love.

No comments: