Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
Ladies- I'm a single, straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 51) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, December 5, 2011

some banality

about evil, that is

sympathy for the devil
the killer in me is the killer in you
that's why I say hey man nice shot

I like this music.

evil roles
devil, satan, antichrist -from the bible
hannibal lecter -by anthony harris
kaiser soze -the usual suspects, christopher mcquarrie
sauron -j.r.r. tolkien, lord of the rings trilogy
the joker -batman (jerry robinson, bill finger, bob kane)
dracula -bram stoker
the emperor -star wars, george lucas
it -stephen king

oh, and don't forget Voldemort, a riddle, from J.K. Rowling
and Freddy Krueger, by Wes Craven
and The Terminator, by James Cameron

but God is good

as Charles Manson said
If God is one, how can I be evil?

aside
rhyme crime
hannibal the cannibal, cyrus the virus
evel knieval

yum
"on a kaiser role"

link; wikipedia list of AFI's (American Film Institute's) favorite heroes and villains

Note: I believe God/Devil are just historical antecedants to the modern comic book and movie folklore of good guys/badguys; or heroes and villains. It's all just fun. Cultural creations (and therefore only virtually real). It's all good? It's all good :-)

an evil thought?: all life has the same claim to live, meat is murder...ants and even amoebas or rotifers are equal to a human life. We're scum of a film of life on the surface of planet earth (props to Stephen Hawking) in an infinite universe; everyone dies, all matter has a half-life, death is a universal fate; it's all good. If abortion is legal, akin to removing a mole, then so should be killing (of anyone at any age). Ugh. Or Muahaha. Take your pick.

Of course, vegetarians kill plants. You can't win.

No comments: