Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
Ladies- I'm a single, straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 51) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Life

My Routine, the matrix of activity: busy, busy!

Sleep (etb, etr: 9:30p to 4:30a)

Morning:
gnc protein powder (half-hour before workout), vitamin c, omega-3
go to the bathroom, wash hands, brush teeth, comb hair, wash face
meditate
 
Exercise
in my room: stretch, pushups, bicycle crunches,
bicep curls, tricep extensions, bent rows... (w/ dumbell)
travel: walk, run, bicycle
at the Y: swim, lift, stationary bike (life cycle):
     watch tv (ridiculousness, family guy, french countryside, etc.)
nap

Online
music (radio, pandora, yale, itunes):
     listen, list ten: whrb, wmbr, kalx, kzsu, kcpr, kdvs, gdradio, kzsc,
     ksdt, kusf-in-exile
email
blog
onion
wikipedia
news: yahoo, foreign affairs, csmonitor, cnn, wapo, huffington, berkeleyside
J! archive, youtube

Eat
bfp (monthly food pantry), free meals,
trader joe's, coffee, yogurt
every other week meal with Sara, after kaiser, thurs. mornings
nightly meds: 1mg risperidone, 30mg olanzapine

Read
book-a-day (goal, speed reading) (1001 list, etc.)
daily NY Times
magazines (mad, people, economist)
new words: slang, new languages

Social:
okcupid message exchange
movie, museum,
free music shows from radio free passes (me plus guest)

weekly routine:
yoga (at yttp, mondays)
walk dogs (tuesdays), fido and taco
bsc (shambala center meditation, wednesday nights),
kaiser (thursdays), walk marcel, maybe frances
plant trees in oakland (saturday mornings),
philosophy talk (sunday mornings)

monthly: camp royaneh work parties (I need a ride!)

desired
meetup groups: hike, camp, date
maybe take an art class

No comments: