Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

ideas of reference

I'm so crazy!

hi c! and brandy! my mom is a hennessy (like cognac) my brother's wife is a steele (a wine)
bro is GLT (like the volvo); 9-3 (my birthday) is a saab; the z-71 displays my birthyear.
Tesla has a bit of larry teshara.  PT (as in the cruiser) is my mom.  Jetta has a bit of Jesse Teshara.
i've got an Uncle Tom.  I'm a Big Brother.  soon to be Uncle Jesse. dad is Mr. T. 
Larry T: popularity.  hilarity.  clarity.  polarity.  insularity. 
I have an aunt who's a nun (aunty-christ!)
my friend Sara (Teshara has 'the sara' in it) has schlumberger initials (SLB); my mom Peggy evokes pacific gas and electric (PGE)
excellent: i have an ex-g/f who is ellen t..
voldemort is a riddle (like my birthmom, a net)
my mom, peggy t evokes egypt.  erin my cousin is a way of saying ireland.  teshara anagrams to as earth.  i've dated a holland and a french, met an israel and koran and siva.  Jesse was a sitcom.  J is the tenth letter: Tennessee!
in spanish, I'm Chuy, Isai, or Jesus. 
like chewbacca, AI, or christ.
(my name means the 'whole office of the eucharist', chewy!)
('god makes forget', too; eu a christ, by eating (eat=ate=8=h=god)
i worked at walgreens, before W vs. AL vs. GREENS in 2000.
JLT (jailtime?) wonders what ever happened to Jolt cola..
jedi has a bit of jesse; di is 49 is jesse (4) teshara (9);
esse is being in latin: J -being.  a perfect 10?
rotten: hey little sister, shotgun.
no sis, gnosis, hypnosis.  brown honda.
ss: social security, st. stephen's, sarah salazar, sibilant hissing, shallow shit.

(it's all ideas of reference, but it adds up)
-jester

No comments: