Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
Ladies- I'm a single, straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 51) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

more quotes

from my Godfather's business' pocket calendar

-all your dreams come true if you have the courage to pursue them -Walt Disney

-anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new -Albert Einstein

-only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish -Anne Morrow Lindberg

-it's amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit -Harry S. Truman

-words, once printed, have a life of their own -Carol Burnett

-a day without laughter is a day wasted -Charlie Chaplin

-God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers -Rudyard Kipling

-a goal without a plan is just a wish -Antoine de Saint-Exupery

-success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom -General George Patton

-forty is the old age of youth, fifty is the youth of old age -Victor Hugo

-it is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation -Herman Melville

-nobody will believe in you unless you believe in yourself -Liberace

-it's never too late to be what you might have been -George Eliot

-Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs..since the payment is pure love -Mildred B. Vermont

-love is the greatest refreshment in life -Pablo Picasso

-nothing is as frustrating as arguing with someone who knows what he is talking about. -Sam Ewing

No comments: