quotes, that is
1) "There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved" -George Sand
2) "And God Said, Let Us Make Man in Our Image" -Genesis 1:26-28
(note the plurality of God, aka love)
3)"Marriage isn't ownership. It's a partnership"
4)"Love each other unconditionally" and "Love me when I least deserve it. Because that is when I really need it."
5)"Opposites might atttract, but it's our similarities that keep us together"
6)"Agree to disagree; you're individuals, not clones" and "Learn to be tolerant of your differences and respect them"
7)"Love= Passion + Friendship + Unconditional Affection"
8)"Take care of each other. Share secrets. Create a private club with just the two of you in it"
9)"The supreme happiness in life is the assurance of being loved for oneself. Even in spite of oneself."
10)"Keep a place both physically and spiritually for yourself. Private time is important"
11)"Pretend you're still dating. Prepare romantic dinners together, and eat by candlelight"
12) "Give all to love" -Ralph Waldo Emerson
13) "Bring flowers to each other...just because. Small gestures can make big impressions."
14) "Find time for an occasional weekend getaway. Stepping outside your routine adds spice to life"
15) "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach." -Elizabeth Barrett Browning
16)Take time to regularly be alone together.
17)"Pick fights carefully. Unless it's worth a divorce, Give it up. Life is too short."
18)"Be to their virtue very kind Be to their faults a little blind." -Matthew Prior
19) "Of all the serious things, marriage is the funniest." -Pierre de Beaumarchais
20) Ignore everything petty, and smile.
21) In marriage do thou be wise: Prefer the person before money; Virtue before beauty; the mind before the body.
22) Say "i Love you" every day.
22 hours ago