Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Sarah Louise Palin

Or, in anagram speak -'lush paranoia lies'

Lies seems apt, as, well, her entire speech was a kind of lie.
Her "moment of truth" was written by Bush's speech writer -not even her own words.
She practiced speaking this guys words for 5 hours before the speech, and basically, to me, in all reality, is just a talking head/mouthpiece. When I hear a speech, I want authenticity and genuine from the heart talk about substance, not something a parrot could do (I just saw this parrot on Ted, named Einstein...pretty cool).

Lush seems apt, too, as her words, to me, were pronounced with all the words contained in them punched through (probably subliminally, for most people) in her bizarre manner of speaking. By this, if you don't understand me, I mean punching 'bomb' in the word Obama, or ..you get the point. There's nothing wrong with this. But I don't want to start getting sidetracked by how she speaks over what she's saying. The economist blow by blow reaction to her speech in their blog (Eagleton is the heading) actually said they should name a drink after her, because, I assume, people retreat into drink upon facing the madness of the world, as revealed through words being used more richly -like what I imagine a wizard casting spells might do- than just the one intended meaning of the utterance. Like MEAN in meaning. Anyway, I actually thought of alcohol for some reason while she was talking, before I looked up the anagram or visited the Economist.  Maybe because of PUB in RePUBlican?

Paranoia is also an interesting point, in regards to her. She has an us-them mentality that I do not appreciate. Apparently, she was in support of the Bridge to Nowhere at some point, which has not been widely known. Also, there's something about her meeting with Karl Rove before her selection, who plays dirty, as I have seen in a documentary about him. She hunts moose for sport, which isn't necessarily bad, but does she get some perverse kick out of killing things? Does she have any pets? She doesn't believe in evolution, which I find a bit scary. Let me tell her now, that I, God, did not create the moose that she so enjoys killing. Finally, she doesn't even know what the veep position is about, and basically just seems to want to use it as an opportunity to plug drilling in Alaska, which I read McCain doesn't even support. She could be a heartbeat away from the presidency, and only moments ago she was a PTA mom. I suppose that's suppose to be encouraging for all of us?...i.e. fate could land us in the presidency just for being a activist parent? I'm sorry, but I think this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, a possible Sarah Palin as president. She strikes me as mean-spirited, too, frankly. But wait, there's more. She was for banning books at a local library. On the plus side, she's supposedly pro-life, although I suspect war, capital punishment, and other tough-guy Republican positions will remain deathly.

Oh, well. Drink up. Better yet, vote your conscience.

p.s. She also was for banning books at the local library. Geez, it just gets worse and worse.
ALSO, she's being instructed to not talk to the media.
ALSO, she goes to a church where people speak in tongues
I can do that. Gwobble tiggle thwork aba do ku shi chu mao bi shlorp!
Remember, God is in ALL things, lol.
I suspect Karl Rove thinks the next for years are destined for bad things, and is purposely trying to throw the election to the Democrats. That's fine with me. Barack rocks!

addendum: Sarah Louise HEATH Palin anagrams to 
'A euthanasia hellish pro'.
That makes me think of her putting a moose out of it's misery.

No comments: