Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, April 7, 2024

My Jail Story

Irritating and entertaining and two remaining

Anyway, my time in jail

JLT, jail time jolt


At the time, in Sacramento, I was in a room and board, or board and care, situation, without the care, and with a guy named Eric, with a rabbit, that wanted to fight me, I don’t know why.   I didn’t want to, that’s not who I am, or what I do, I don’t risk death (or murder), I haven’t fought anyone since the stupid scuffle in like 5th grade….  Anyway, I ended up calling the cops, but they wouldn’t send anyone, and I got annoyed, so I lied, and told the police dispatcher that I had killed someone, and the body was in the house there.   I figured, I had nothing to fear, because there WASN'T ANY body, and Eric was the one who wanted to fight, and I’m a good guy, which they’ll figure out, right?  Lol.  Well, like a dozen cops came, and a laser was bouncing on my chest, and I ran to another room, and I decided to have some fun, because I like wrestling, and I thought of it like I was training the police, and I ended up being charged with assault on a police officer, and they wanted like 20 years, even though I pulled my punch, and didn’t hit with full force, and could have seriously injured some of them, had I wanted to, which I didn’t.   Well, anyway, I guess I DID train them, and I DID have some fun, but I wouldn’t recommend it, because it was incredibly stupid, and cops don’t like that kind of thing, unless you’re an instructor at the police academy or something, lol.  I was in for 10 months, and pleaded No Contest in a plea bargain.  So I didn’t go to trial, but I waited the ten while the lawyers prepared to go to court (thanks for the work on my behalf, public defender, Maura!).  


In an interesting aside, I had just come out as gay when I wasn’t, just for kicks.   And my mom called me and annoyed me and I called her a bitch, the day before the shit went down.  And also, I really needed to get the hell out of that living situation, and when I got out of jail, I ended up back in Davis, where I met a good woman, who I sort of married, and who I am still good friends with, today.  And I wonder what the charge(s) would have been, and punishment, for merely lying to a cop, or if I had let them arrest me without resisting, or without evidence of any crime.  And I still really wonder what the heck Eric wanted to fight me for.  And where he is today.  

No comments: