Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 55) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2500 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, October 4, 2026

New Bike!

 The Trek people are amazing

My Trek e-bike (pedal-assist), which I bought for $1400 in May of 2019, had a problem with the kickstand, and a piece of metal came off the frame, and my warranty meant I get a brand new bike!   Phil at the Berkeley store helped me get my $1999 brand new Trek electric bike, which I rode home from the nearby store just today.   It's all black, except for tan tires, and it looks smart.   I hope it lasts.

I'm charging it now.  I rode out to Safeway for chinese food.   My only complaint is it doesn't go over 20 miles per hour.   Like the pedals get sludgy, even going downhill.   But it's got turn-signals, which are awesome, and front and rear lights built into it.   It's still heavy, but I don't mind, because it's fun.   It accelerates quickly.   I have to adjust to the new configuration.   The seat is higher than the handlebars.

I'm told a single charge will take me 75 miles, depending how much juice I use.   Of course, I like going fast.  It's fun going uphill, because it's effortless, and I know how much harder it would be without it.  

Thanks, Trek!

wp

Two-face uses toothpaste!,  new shoe goo for you;   

No comments: