Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 55) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2500 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Monday, September 28, 2026

God's prayer to Himself

Hey there, everyone, howzit goin’?   I’m good, fine, well, doin’ my thing.  Y’know, writing, thinking, napping, walking, talking and such.   Hope you are also in fine fettle.   Anyway, if I had omnipotence, which I don’t think I do, but what if, right? - I think I’d end war.   I could outlaw militaries, and make it a crime, in international law, to arm up and threaten your neighbors, or anyone else, fellow members of the UN.  The whole world are international citizens, and have human rights, which include peace, and peaceful leadership.   So, just as an individual can’t rob a pedestrian walking down the street, Putin can’t threaten to steal $26T from Ukraine, which is really what it boils down to, if you ask me.  That’s the value of the Ukrainian economy.   


Anyway, I would also -after criminalizing war- have libraries, and digital libraries, available to everyone on earth.   Because reading is fun.    And education should be free.  And this includes exercise regimens for everybody to keep themselves in really good shape, for strength, and endurance, and general health, in addition to beauty.   


Let the robots do the work.   Do what you want to do, yourself, right?  Amen.

No comments: