Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 55) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2500 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Home of the Gods

 In your head?  In your house or room? In your heart?  In your pineal gland?  Somewhere in my blog?

Or in Heaven, Asgard, or Mt. Olympus?    Mount Kailash and Mount Meru, too.

Then again, some say God is omnipresent (EVERYWHERE!), as big as the universe itself!

Where are you, God?  Can you hear me?   Are you out there?

Come into my heart.   Make me a vehicle of your peace.   You know, that kind of thing.

Enjoy the ambrosia and nectar (food and drink of the Gods).   You are welcome here :-)

Testaments say tent, tabernacle, temple - transformation, (dwelling and residing permanently, not just as a guest).  Betwixt and between the two temples of your head!  (This temple is temporary, though- memento mori).   ROD, reminder of death.   Meditation, mindfulness, and Moksha.   Sukhavati does not suck.

Nirvana is a band, and City of God is a movie, too

my happy place-  a land of contentment, without greed or hatred, and omniscience (with wisdom, without ignorance).   You can be happy anywhere, they say.   For no reason whatsoever, in fact.   Right here, right now!

the holy throne seat?  no shit!   or, where the magic happens, places of pleasure...

No comments: