Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 55) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2500 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Saturday, August 22, 2026

Self

 Hi everyone.   All you monsters and demons, all you saints and deities, all you normal just-folks.   Anybody can be anything.   Whatever you identify as, it’s not you, it’s just a role.  You are a body, with the potential to be almost anything.  From minimal to extreme.  You’re not even your name.  That’s just a word, a sound, a collection of letters, designating your body.    And you ain’t even your body.  I mean, adults aren’t babies, and elders aren’t young adults.  We all change.  We are a product of things beyond our control.  People, events, situations.  We can stop and process what we REALLY are.  A combination of things, factors.  What you eat, less what you excrete.  Who you surround yourself with.  The company you keep.  You can be mind.   Sometimes, mind is under control.   Sometimes, it goes by itself, where, who can say, nobody knows.   Words, images, sounds, concepts.  But you are there, kind of, while you sleep.   Sleep is a form of meditation.  We all interpenetrate.  Dreams come from within, and without.   Mind is interactive.  If there is no self,  you can be everyone and no one.  Thoughts come and go.  We’re all actors.   All the world’s a stage.  Who am I?   Me, myself, and I - we're all kind of plural.   We have microfauna.  I am the walrus.  Look good, feel good.   Dress for success.  Exercise endorphins, and feeling pumped.  Getting juiced from playing, and winning.  I’m writing about self, identity, non-existence*.  I’m listening to music.   It’s pleasant.   Rhee is talking to herself, over the din of a blowdryer, which is of course unpleasant, because she’s wasting electricity and money, making noise and heat, under an apparent delusion that the constant blowdrying cures AIDS and cancer, neither of which she has tested herself for, or even talked to a doctor about, as far as I know.   But I don’t need to be bothered.   I can just let things be.   Even the insanity.    Who knows?   Maybe the placebo effect is keeping her healthier than she would be, otherwise. 

Of course, there are personality types and traits, interest inventories, diagnoses, labels.  INTP-ESFJ spectrum (16 possibilities), yada yada, etc etc.   Actors get to expand their limits and boundaries.  So you can choose roles and personalities, like clothes.  (Types A, B, C, D (personality, not influenza!)/ OCEAN (open, conscientious, extraverted, agreeable, neurotic) / average, reserved, self-centered, role model / whatever, I AM.  You can be an endo/ecto/mesomorph body type.  And there's the enneagram (9 types) : perfectionist, helper, achiever, individualist, investigator, loyalist, enthusiast, challenger, peacemaker.

Introversion (inward focus)..........Extraversion (outward)

Ntuition (big picture), ..................Sensing (facts, 5 senses)

Thinking (logic over emotion), ....Feeling (values and people)

Judging (Structure, plans),..........Perceiving (flexibility and spontaneity.

So.  Sweet 16.  They are:  architect/mastermind (INTJ), logician/thinker (INTP), commander (ENTJ), debater (ENTP), advocate (INFJ), mediator (INFP), protagonist (ENFJ), campaigner (ENFP), logistician (ISTJ), defender (ISFJ), executive (ESTJ), consul (ESFJ), virtuoso (ISTP), adventurer (ISFP), entrepreneur (ESTP), entertainer (ESFP).   IMJT (lol).

There are people with multiple personalities (performing for different audiences? in different situations), different roles, sometimes even Jekyll-Hyde bifurcations.  I don't know about being possessed, but lots of people think it happens.   "schizophrenia" literally means split-mind.   Which is different from the brain having halves (I think).  I can't do the splits.

crypto-sex organs;  concave, convex:   keys, pens, cigars, bananas, ones, trucks, brooms;  cups, zeros, letter o, flowers, cowrie shells, inside entrance admittance, oysters.

Dreams are personalized movies from God?  Or Morpheus.  GOD, god of dreams.  Interactive, choose your own adventure stories.  Psyche, processing.  Brain-brain interface.   Or, brain-computer.   Mind, mine, mined.   Nuggets extracted.

aside, a list of favorite Bears:   Cal, gummy, cinnamon, bear claws, Teddy (e.g. Snuggles, Buttons, and Bubbles), Carebears, Smokey, Paddington, Br'er Bear, Barry, Oso, Grateful Dead marching bears, Fozzie, Disney jamboree, Chicago, Memphis Grizzlies, Winnie, Yogi and Boo-boo, koala, and Ling Ling.   And don't forget the Berenstein bears, and Baloo.  And Po (Kung-fu panda).  

*not much to say about non-existence.   We're here, then gone.   That's about it.   Like what, alive a hundred years?  Compared to an eternity before, an eternity after, of Oblivion and Nullibiety.  Plus, we barely exist, while we in fact do!  Know what I mean?   Like what's so special about lil ol me?  Teeny tiny juicy Jesse :-)

Jesse T and juicy tea

Life itself is a terminal disease (no one lives forever!, hey! -oingo boingo)

No comments: