Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Be Good

the message

is this really what all religions boil down to?
it's the simple,  basic idea
we inculcate in our kids
be good
don't be bad

BUT
the bible says only God is good
(and we all have original sin, to boot)

and
if being good is fighting evil, then both good and evil are adversaries,
like in a game of chess, or war, or combat
which is what 'Satan' means ("enemy," "adversary")
so fighting evil makes you evil?
God is a man of war...
is God the devil?

If you're not Buddhist, accepting everyone, with equanimity-
but have a common aversion to crime and criminals and criminality,
and are thus adversarial,
does that make you a Satanist??
I think, with an open mind, the answer might be yes.
Satanism is good! Ha

hell is where we all go, I've since learned (from the dictionary)
it's the place of the "dead in general"
can you dig it? (it's also a village in Norway)

any "afterlife" is the love and procreation of your progeny
but as for you, you'll be bones below, worm food, unto dust you shall have returned.
The judgement on all, sinners and saints (and Gods!) alike.
Everything is impermanent.  No one lives forever.
Hail Satan, lol
have a nice day.
cheers,
J

also
earth is in the heavens.
So Heaven is here.  We're already there.  We're in one of them.
Enjoy life while you can!
Make earth good for yourelf, and others, and all!
Be good!

honestly, though:
I don't think I believe in God OR Satan.
Just concepts, if not roles (like Santa)-
but I do believe in myself, whichever that is (!)

No comments: