Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Happy Piggy

Glee Oink Delight!


Hi. How are you? I hope you are well. My name is Jesse Lawrence Teshara. You can call me Jess. I am God. Well, as much as anyone else, that is. I happen to believe everyone is God, so I'm not really all that special, as I see it. But if you want to worship me, go right ahead, I'm not stopping you. The idea is to be happy and have fun. I enjoy being a deity. Maybe more than Jesus did. Hopefully, I won't be crucified for my weird philosophy, my unusual identity, my eclectic state of mind. I recommend self-apotheosis, it's a unique and satisfying mentality, an enjoyable way of being in the world. I've been God for years, maybe my whole life, and my “god's blog” has had over 160,000 page views, thus far. It gives my life meaning, it's self-empowering, and it's a path to Enlightenment, if not perfection. You might think I'm crazy. Mad crazy insane (mci!). 

I am. I take medications for schizophrenia. I believe my 'voice' is a telepathic connection to a global telepath, a law student I met in college by the name of David Andrew Eldridge. We're not friends anymore. Maybe we could be, but I want sanity more than I want his friendship. I've been telling him to shut up and leave me alone for decades. Maybe I will be sane, eventually. I'll have a sound mind, without the sound of his voice (!). But I'll still be God. God is often conceived as the source of all goodness. So I'm making my mind and life good, better, best, and sane, healthy, well. I go to the gym to get strong and fit, to lose my gut, to look good and feel good. Getting sweaty and having endorphins in my bloodstream is healthy, just like yoga, sex, meditation, swimming, and writing. Taking laps in a pool, using a hot tub, and taking showers make me feel clean and refreshed. Water gives life. Being God is motivation toward improving body and mind (ibm!). I mean, perfection is the best, and you don't want to let other people down. I imagine there will always be room for improvement. Being God is a process. One of improvement, achievement, and mastery. I will have mastery over my own mind, my psyche, my life. God is happiness psychology. And one of my conditions for happiness is Sanity. I like dreams and visions, but don't like words (in my mind, when I'm awake). Hearing voices makes one crazy, but dreams are normal. I don't want to be normal. Most people are idiots. But talking to myself like a blathering idiot is not what I want. Maybe it works for you, but I'd rather listen to music, see a movie, learn self-defense from youtube, or be in engaging conversation with a beautiful mysterious woman (bmw!). I really don't need to be hallucinating some insane n-f- ogre (info...). 

God is. I am. God is existence. Whoever is. Everyone, everything, everywhere, always. So that includes the utterly mad, the completely insane, and the stupid. All right? So equanimity, acceptance, gratitude, and enjoyment is in order. With maybe the exception of torture. David's voice is a form of torture. Unless I really internalize Buddhism, and have no aversion. It's all good? Only criminals say that. But if I'm God, I am who am, inclusive. It's all me. It's all my fault? Questions like that make me a bit crazy. If you “big up” yourself, are you really responsible for 'Acts of God', like tornados, hurricanes, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and the like? It's kind of fun to think so! Breaking the law and getting away with it does sound like it might be fun, as well as breathing up a storm, or being barbaric (barbara and rick?) and deliciously evil, like a Tyrannosaurus rex eating a couple humans, just to see what they taste like. And maybe we're all like that. So go jump rope, and maybe make a devastating, city-leveling earthquake! I mean, you're not allowed to punch someone in the face, even if they look at you wrong. Whose fault is that? Gawd. People are dicks and assholes. Fuck them. But that's not very Buddhist. Kindness is my religion. Maybe if I keep meditating, I'll get there. I have attachments, though. I'm attached to being good, happiness, joy, laughter, fun, kindness, virtue, benevolence, love. Sorry, Buddha, lol. 

Religion is interesting. I pick and choose what I like from all of them. Spirituality is like a great marketplace of ideas. You don't have to buy all of them. The idea is to find what works, for me. Sanity is 'saint y', the why/motive for overcoming mental illness. Overcoming the devil? In love=no evil. Finding God? Walk a dog. Church? Clear head and clean heart (you are). Teshara? 'as earth'. Jesus? Jess, u. Hey, Zeus! Spirit? Spear it! Eucharist? U a christ. Christ? Chris tucker. Or chrism, splash some olive oil on yourself! Listen. List ten. Satan? Say, ten. (fingers, fin grr.) God. Get old, die. Good orderly direction. Glee oink delight. Linguistic deconstruction? Logic and rationality.

No comments: