Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Welcome!

I, God, welcome you to my blog!

The good book says only God is good, so it seems to me somebody needs to step up.

I hope you enjoy reading this, the Jesse Journal, as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please feel free to subscribe, write me an email, request that I write about any particular topic you may want my perspective on, send a prayer, click on the charity link, or donate money to my bicycle fund! Have fun!

Your pal, Jess
L-I'm a straight, virgo/boar INTJ (age 52) who enjoys books, getting out into nature, music, and daily exercise.

(my email is JesseGod@live.com)

F.Y.I. There are about 2200 posts..

Here's a quote from Fyodor Dostoevsky to start things off right: Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Heehaw

 The Divine Comedy

God, comedian.  Life as a series of little jokes.  We’re in God’s comedy club.   We and He are the audience.   The whole kit and caboodle is one giant joke.   The punchline?  No, not 42.  Well, maybe.   I’d have to think about it. 47?  Lol 

Joke 1- Won?  I won?  Ya, right.   

Joke 2- You too?  

Joke 3- The holy trinity (mouth, ass, pussy?) 3 holes

      mouse, donkey, cat

Joke 4- For?  Fore!  Kerplonk

Joke 5- 5 alive at the Pentagon? Sugar kills

Joke 6- sicks…vomit…puke….barf

Joke 7- Satan gets even (sure, whatever)… in and out, multiples of 2, lol

Joke 8- something I ate

Joke 9- Nein! Says the German

Joke 10- net, backwards (ten fish, and the one that got away)


well, anyway


I am infinitesimally small.  The universe is infinitely big.  The only way to bridge the gap is through God.  Actually, throwing infinity around is irrational.  Even if we can conceive of a universe in our skulls, or a Universe of spacetime without borders, getting ever smaller, and ever bigger, ad infinitem, we’re left no better off.   You kind of have to choose.   They’re conceptually incompatible.  How can you both Big and Small?  Like a flaccid and erect member.   Whiplash from examining an amoeba and then a Blue Whale.   Or an ant and an elephant.   Or a mite and The Almighty.  The tiny and the gargantuan might not be as different as we think.   Maybe size is just a result of a snippet of DNA, the rest of which shares a common ancestor or something.  What if there are human giants, that make us seem like ants?  Or little people, wee lil sprites that live in toadstools or whatever?  Can genetic engineering make this a reality?  Haha.  

No comments: